B&B - December 2014 Thread

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let me pour myself a glass of wine to go with this cheese that is Ridge and Katie. "Miles, your poetry book!" Ten points if you get that reference.

I don't know what Rick's got cooking, but I feel it, I feel it coming... Malbec is going to get royally screwed over. She's so annoying when she hangs all over him, her clingyness is such a turn off.

• Members

I feel like Rick is going to dump Maya then she's going to say she's prego to blow up him and Caroline for real lol

Maya chewed that scenery today. Rick is such a child when he doesn't get his way. I won't be shocked if he forges Eric's signature

YES! Katie and Ridge are over

• Members

I wish Katie would just go solo for a while. With all that she's been through it would make sense. Plus, it could be an interesting story for her to be choosing to be single and everyone acting like there is something wrong with her for wanting to be single. Why does she HAVE to be with someone?

I don't want her near Deacon either. I'm hoping there is a Brooke/Deacon/Quinn story when Brooke gets back...and when is she getting back? When is KKL's time in Italy up?

I hope Carter figures out that Maya's "firing" was staged and rats her out! tongue.png

Archived