B&B - December 2014 Thread

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it was a repeat. I happen to catch some of it. Shame is, BB is so repetitive that it was so damn difficult to tell if this was a new eppy.

RJ had just come home (I still can't wrap my head around Bridge being this kid's parents...I must have missed a lot of the show). Caroline and Ric were too lovely dovey and Ridge acted as if he barely knew Caroline.

• Members

I enjoyed the special Christmas episode! I would have preferred to have seen the family get together and Thorne, Felicia, Kristen, Tony etc dragged out of the dungeon but I also appreciated that B&B did something like this and I was brought to tears at several points. And, as always, it was wonderfully produced, directed and edited. B&B really is unreachable in that aspect.

LOL at the confusion regarding whether they aired a new episode on the 25th or not. Oh, B&B. As it stands, this was December 2013's Christmas episode.

• Members

Matriarch's fantasy :lol: She's so delusional and I love it.

I am ready for a Rick/Caroline baby and I hope that this babytalk means pregnancy for Caroline or Maya, but preferably both. Caroline/Rick had great scenes yesterday.

Wyatt/Deacon/Quinn? FF and flush through the toilet. All I need for Christmas is a bomb to drop on that house.

• Members

I hope they don't go the baby route - even though Rick is overdue to be a dad. I like the idea of both pregnant, except a few months later we see a flashback regarding a secret tryst between Ridge/Caroline throwing everything in doubt. Though it'd be awesome if Rick, Caroline and Mesopotamia were trapped in cabin and both were giving birth at the same time! With both of them yelling at Rick - "you did this to me! Get over her and help me NOT her!"

Archived