B&B - December 2014 Thread

• Members

this show is so horrible..I tune because I am a huge Thorsten Kaye fan..They pass women around on this show like pieces of meant..Disgusting..Switch partners. What is the world are they doing? And the break-up speech Katie gave to Ridge..? How phoney was that.?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Saving Friday's episode for weekend. Overall a solid week proving B&B has plenty of interesting characters and solid actors beyond what we've been fed during the past three years:

JY - dude has been awesome. The past three months have shown what a waste it's been to having him sitting on sideline.

JY/KM - I love this pairing and they really do have a natural chemistry together.

Continuity question: On Wed, Rick 'fired' Mistletoe, but Eric overruled him, but on Thursday both Mistletoe and Ivy stated that she was 'fired.' Which is it?

HT/DD - they work so well together. I'm glad they are revisiting this pairing. I'm counting on the fact that it won't be easy or smooth.

Quinn - $B really? That was kind of sick, but it was great to see Deacon play the good guy. RS did a great job of showing Quinn's colors - too often during past few months, the writers have made her one-dimensional and Quinn is a far more complex character and RS, when given the writing, can show that side to her.

I kind of do what to see KKL & RS go toe-to-toe over Deacon.

• Members

So I'm not a dedicated watcher at all. From time to time, I'll keep the tube on after Y&R ends, which is what I did today.

I was not a Karla Mosley when she was on GL. When I saw her today though, I liked it. I don't know if it's the SL that she's Rick's "other woman" or what, but I really liked her today. She never had any chemistry with LSV IMO, on either this show or GL.

• Members

Loved this week, we also got a nice break from Liam and Wyatt. I love what they'll do with either character next... is it a fight over Ivy?

Also, liked Ivy catching Rick in the act. It gives her something else to do besides being Liam's lady.

• Members

Katie...what an idiot if she takes Bill back. This is the same guy that pretended to want her back only to use her to secure a better future for he and her sister. At least she acknowledged Brooke. Bill is only sniffing around her bc she isnt around. Katie would be foolish to not expect him or Brooke to want each other back once they are reunited

I have to LOL at the breakup though. Just earlier this year she was acting all high and mighty with Brooke acting like Ridge was the love of her life and how nothing could come between them.

Shocked that Rick wont sleep with Caroline. I thought he would be having sex with both chicks. I almost forget that he and Ivy are related bc I more associate him as a Logan even though he obviously is a Forrester. He should quit with the threats though as Ivy can and should just go to Eric

Im confused. I thought Rick and Caroline lived in Brooke's guest house. If so then why are Ivy and Aly living there bc I thought they lived with Eric?

• Members

Booo. Lost almost all of Friday's B&B to another Presidential News Conference. From what I saw, I did like the Rick/Ivy interaction. I'm digging JY really turning on the Alpha male, but also exposing his vulnerability when he explained how all the women in his life betrayed him, except for Mistletoe. No matter which direction the story goes, they would be smart to keep Mistletoe loyal and true to Rick. Seriously, if suddenly backstabs him, it would ruin it and her character. And, yes, to drawing Ivy into something more than Liam.

• Members

Yes to all of the characters that are getting airtime now. I dread the day Brooke or Hope (or both) is gonna come back.

I even start to like ''NuRidge'' and Maya too. I love watching JY and LG. I do hope they will stand the test of time 'cause I think Rick and Caroline have what it takes to be the ''new'' Eric and Stephanie. But for now I'm enjoying every minute of this storyline.

It's too bad that Bell only went in this direction because he was forced by the departures of his faves. As I said, they can stay gone. Brooke is a dried out prune and her stories have been told.

Archived