B&B - December 2014 Thread

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't condone violence against women but I want someone to punch Hope in the face. Ugh stupid twit. Glad Wyatt didn't take her crap and called her on it.

Hope is disgusting wanting the guy who wanted her to abort the baby she supposedly loved.

Of course Ryass I mean Lame dons a super hero cape and hunts down Quinn so he can kick her while she's down. and then to save the day at the steps barf.

Hope is disgusting again kicking Wyatt while he's down too.

Hope & Liam=Ryan and Greenlee

• Members

Thanks! I asked before I realized there were ten minutes left before the show was over. :lol: I thought her walking out on Wyatt was her last scene. That would have been super cold.

Liam has been in two long-lasting triangles and I'm not particularly interested in seeing him in yet another one. I thought his, "I don't believe in hell" line was interesting as SC is an outspoken atheist. But Quinn's, "Wait a few years" took the cake.

• Members

Hmmm…didn't know SC was an atheist. Makes me wonder..hmmm…..lol….as for Hope she has been cold to Wyatt since she was married and pregnant with his child. The line about them having nothing left thus a divorce was cold on her part. I am glad Wyatt took his balls out and told her off...

Yup….

Especially if they are not thrilled about the storyline….and she has be outspoken about how she hated the pairing.

Archived