B&B - December 2014 Thread

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like that Quinn actually didn't hurt Hope today....but of course will get blamed for it. Too bad she's cried wolf too many times. wink.png So will Hope be in "a coma" for a stint while Quinn gets blamed only to wake up just in the nick of time to confirm what Quinn has been saying: it wasn't her fault?

Missing Myrtle/Rick/Caroline this week but I can do without Ridge! Never been a fan of TK.....so boring.

• Members

Ugh, I hate it when the audience knows someone is innocent but we have to watch them be persecuted for months. And they're really pimping Liam like some kind of superhero having him make the mad dash to go save Hope. Truth be told, a home like that would most certainly have security cameras that would catch what happened.

• Members

Quinn is a psychopath that has endangered or flat out tried to kill numerous people all in the name of Wyatt! She has even threatened to kill Hope and has been stalking her, refusing to stay away. If she gets blamed, then I think that will be more that justified considering the circumstances. Quinn did this to herself

• Members

IA and for me it is her fault no she didn't push her down the stairs but she wasn't suppose to be there, she refused to leave when Hope asked then demanded her to do so several times then insisted Hope go outside with her "just let me say this one thing, let me explain crap...she is no innocent by any means. Hope wouldn't have been outside if she would have just respected her wishes. Quinn continues to manipulate her.

And won't leave this woman (or Liam) alone she's always been this way about Hope, for whatever reason she's always been weirdly obsessed with her.

• Members

Yeah, I sort of agree. It wasn't Quinn's intent to hurt Hope, but Hope was about to walk out the front door and get some lunch. Quinn's constant badgering and refusal to take "no" for an answer led to Hope's fall. I don't feel Quinn is legally or morally responsible, but if I were Hope, I would never forgive Quinn from stopping me from walking out the front door that day.

• Members

I guess I spoke too soon, I'm glad Hope remained conscious and made it clear that she wasn't pushed. Maybe she'll just leave town to clear her head or whatever and she'll admit that she really doesn't love Liam.

Oh my Lord, I could hardly believe how that doctor rushed out of there like that. Wyatt not answering Liam's call is the kind of [!@#$%^&*] my father does when it's a damn emergency.

• Members

That whole scene where Liam was carrying Hope had me RME. Calling an ambulance would have been a much smarter move. Instead he moves her, when it looked like she could have a head or back injury and carried her up a huge flight of stairs. So ridiculous.

Archived