Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap21

B&B - December 2014 Thread

Feeling so bad for Caroline…she is being blindsided.

Right, but deep down she wants Ridge anyway, imo. Rick's scheme will just free her up to go after him.

Right, but deep down she wants Ridge anyway, imo. Rick's scheme will just free her up to go after him.

Let's hope Rick realizes after its too late that he doesn't have everything even though he has the company but no Caroline. While Caroline goes to Ridge and Rick is steaming with anger.

I don't get how Liam can say it's not his place to tell Caroline about Rick & Maya, he's her freaking cousin, it's his place more than Ivy's

He's dead wrong for not telling her. He should warn her so she's not blindsided. I dont get why he and Ivy are just sitting on this info

If Eric is still wavering on whether he should sign the contract then obviously those are warning signs that he shouldn't . And I am surprised Caroline isn't suspicious about Rick with the way he is hot and cold with her. I am sure if this had to do with Hope…Liam would have already blabbed and opened up his big mouth.

If Eric is still wavering on whether he should sign the contract then obviously those are warning signs that he shouldn't . And I am surprised Caroline isn't suspicious about Rick with the way he is hot and cold with her. I am sure if this had to do with Hope…Liam would have already blabbed and opened up his big mouth.

She should be very suspicious of the fact that he won't have sex with her. That's a huge give away.

OMG I felt so bad for Caroline. She didn't even get to wish him happy new year. Rick is so cold! I have to say this affair storyline is extremely well written.

KM was awesome with LG - those two really have a fun chemistry - they always have. You get the sense at times that they are holding back from cracking up. I thinking Caroline getting preggers by Ridge creates a lot more havoc on the canvas than Mimosa/Rick - though I do hope they have a kid. Caroline/Ridge kid impact everyone on canvas. Rick/Mimosa - only directly impacts Caroline - guaranteed Brooke has a FAR different reaction to Ridge getting Caroline pregnant than Mimosa giving her a grandchild. Same with Bill and Spencer clan. Honestly, I think they are going to there and that's OK.

I agree with that but deep down I just really want that Logan-Spencer-Forrester baby.

I think Ridge and Caroline can be really good together. I just hope they stay fun after the drama has died down. A baby might be a good way to keep them exciting.

Ivy and Liam are also great. Just wait 'til they drop Wyatt in the middle of it. Blegh.

I hope 2015 will bring a little story for Aly and Oliver (although both will probably be dropped before the end of the year) and it'll give Bill and Katie something to do. I LOVE Caroline/Rick/Maya/Carter/Eric/Ridge getting all the airtime they can get but a little variation would be appreciated.