B&B - December 2014 Thread

• Members

No matter what happens with Eric signing or not signing the papers, Rick WILL pick CEO of Forrester over anything. Missy Moo just doesn't see that.

While I know Katie probably shouldn't go back to Bill, I can't help myself-I do like them as a couple. They make quite a striking one,

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had no idea KM had such a beautiful voice! I'm so glad that B&B decided to give her a hot story by turning the character around from mousy victim to fierce golddigger! No secret that story has brought me back to regular viewing. And gotta give B&B credit for presenting a unique episode featuring the shelter. I know they've done things like tht before, but this is the first time I've actually watched one. It's a nice touch for a show that's based on the superficial.

I had no idea KM had such a beautiful voice! I'm so glad that B&B decided to give her a hot story by turning the character around from mousy victim to fierce golddigger! No secret that story has brought me back to regular viewing. And gotta give B&B credit for presenting a unique episode featuring the shelter. I know they've done things like tht before, but this is the first time I've actually watched one. It's a nice touch for a show that's based on the superficial.

• Members

ITA...these episodes that Bell does around the shelters, homeless people, bring something that no other show takes the time to do. Kudos to the staff at this shelter and all that they do for the people who need it, and it's nice to see someone giving them the credit they truly deserve for all the work they do.

Did they really need to use Othello, though? I'd much rather have seen $Bill and Liam and Wyatt chipping in then that guy!

KM is knocking it out of the park, and JY is really starting to impress me now. It's nice to be out of Hope's va jay jay for a change...

• Members

I also got choked up a couple of times and almost turned the channel because I really don't need any more sadness this time of year. But I'm glad I stuck with it. I was very proud of that episode as a soap fan.

It's not that Magnesia has a bad voice or anything, but I surely rolled the hell out of my eyes when she started singing. And especially when they had the kids swarm her at the end like she was Beyonce. :lol: But those kids were killing me during those interviews. :(

And agreed, where did they find this Othello person and can they please send him back...

• Members

Honestly, for those kids, someone like KM might as well be Beyonce. The fact that TV stars not only show up to the shelter, but spent time with them and listening to their stories is beyond their wildest dreams. I thought it was very raw and sobering watching these 'stars' we see daily in glamorous settings, interacting and letting the spotlight shine on these people who have fallen on hard times, but are trying to pull their lives together. What B&B does with the shelter episodes outclasses every PSA I've ever seen because we actually her human stories - which is really the foundation of soaps.

• Members

I enjoyed the episode. I loved the interviews. Especially KM felt very natural and compassionate in her interviews.The picture of a baby in the homeless shelter really got to me :( Reminds me once again that I'm blessed to be surrounded with family and friends, to be able to go to uni, have a job and a bf, etc.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Archived