B&B - December 2014 Thread

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I agree! I do not necessarily have to see Thorne as a massive lead but a little more father/daughter interaction and relocating him to LA would be nice. Aly and Oliver also need a new storyline, they are so cute! A B-storyline about her losing her virginity to him would be a nice start.

I think Felicia would be great with or against Bill.

And I would like it if they brought back Caroline's mother Karen.

• Members

I bet when Brooke comes back she will be after Ridge. I can see her realizing that Ridge is her one true destiny while away and after learning he and Katie are over, she comes back to reunite with him not realizing he's developed feelings for Caroline.

IKR? Can they get her a female friend or something. Why not bring out Madison for this stuff. Maezy broke the #1 rule of being the side piece and its that you dont go talking about it. Has she not heard about Monica Lewinsky? Rick would be pretty upset if he found out she was bragging about what they had going on

• Members

The guest house is part of the Forrester Estate and opposite the Mansion. Past inhibants include Ridge and the original Caroline as well as Rick and Amber when they were having Little Eric...

I thought Friday was the dullest show in quite a while but still decent. It amazes me how flawless this show is for the most part these days. I'm pretty much shocked that most characters in LA behave in senseful way. LOL

• Members

Thanks. I think the confusion comes in bc I asked on here a while back where they lived and someone said the guesthouse was on Brooke's estate.

Putting Ivy in this storyline was ingenious as it has made her come alive. I loved her confronting MamaDukes who is convinced that she and Rick are getting married and she will be the next Forrester Matriarch. Bitch, slow your role! Isnt she like in her late 20s? Who talks about being a matriarch at that age? She's nutso! LOL. Back to Ivy. They had good chemistry together and Id love it if they developed more into rivals'

As wrong as Rick is, I do commend him for not sleeping with both women. Dont know how long he can keep that up, but at least he's not being sloppy about this.

Ss8SvQV.png

Not that Im complaining but why was Carter getting dressed in Ridge's office? Did anyone notice that he changed his shirt like 2 or three times?

• Members

I love Ivy for giving it to Rick and Mildred both in one episode. Mildred has just lost it -- she's moving into one of the Forrester mansions? :lol: Bitch, swerve! You gotta love a nuts schemer like her! :D Othello can just go. Dude's line readings are painful.

God bless Tracey Ann Kelly for having Carter change shirts not one but twice in an episode. DAMN. And then Rick, too. DOUBLE DAMN.

I'm so glad that Rick turned Caroline down, even though that was pretty painful to her.

• Members

AS long as Caroline and Ridge end up together I could care less about Katie...Rick is not an attractive person..I used to think so when he was on AMC but age has not been kind to him..what happened? Thorsten Kaye can pull off the inmade bed look..sexy..but not Rick

• Members

That Best in Show homage was so cheesy, but that's one of my all-time favorite movies so I appreciate the effort.

Mistletoe is really smelling herself. She's walking around like she owns the place. I can hardly wait to see where she stands come this time next year.

Archived