B&B - December 2014 Thread

• Members

Me too…I don't find Liam interesting at all. Hope and B&B are getting blasted on Twitter. It is ironic that the most of the B&B cast would rather have a Wyatt and Hope pairing than Liam and Hope.

I am sure this is why Kim Matula left the show. She had enough of the awful pairing and writing of her character.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, Brooke's house is Brad Bell's house, just as the Forrester mansion is his parents' home, Katie's mansion is Bill Bell Jr's, Liam's cliff house is Brad Bell's place in Malibu, and the Spencer Aspen retreat is Brad's Aspen getaway. Originally, the show used to use just the exterior facades, but since they have done location shoots for exteriors over the last few years, we've gotten to see the actual yards and balconies on screen.

• Members

I only knew about the Aspen property. Well those certainly are amazing properties and more power to the Bells for utilizing them - those location shoots certainly make a huge difference. Think how boring Hope's fall would've been on any other soap (see Y&R for Phyllis) versus that amazing staircase and the way the light was hitting KM. It adds a level of viewing quality even when some of the storylines are trite.

• Members

Yes, B&B excels at remote shoots, and they make use of the locations they have available to them, between family homes and CBS Television City, to frequently give us those realistic touches like Liam and Steffy's weddings, Hope's fall, Caroline's tumble from Bill's balcony, etc. I'm guessing the rooftop scene with Quinn today is another redress of the CBS building roof, which typically is used for Il Giardino and the Sky Lounge. The directing team knows how to make use of those location to make it look real.

• Members

I like Liam enough part of that is I'm a Scott fan.... my issue is the triangle that never ends..he was in one with Hope/Steffe for years without a significant break in between then he gets plopped right in another one with Wyatt/Hope then a psuedo one with Ivy/Hope...I mean enough already for these same characters.

Hallelujah Praise be!!!

Dummy and the victims of her vajayjay are gone.. (for a minute anyway) I'll take whatever I can get. Hope is just dumb to me...and why they centered an entire show on the dumbest character in daytime I just never got it... after the wedding because the groom is late she flipped back and chose Liam was about to divorce Wyatt for him only to find out she was pregnant...and stayed to raise the kid in a family situation...

Now its like that has been totally forgotten and she's now talking about how in love she is with Wyatt (when she didn't want him) and that they were only married because of his mom orchestration when story said she stayed with Wyatt because she was pregnant..so Huh?

I'm confused...Bye Hope Adios!

• Members

I hope this show gets back to Caroline/Rick/Minaj next week. They've been away too long!!!

I'm kind of looking forward to Bill/Quinn on the roof. I half-expected him to give her a push but loved how he told her to do it....and I'd hate for Rena Sofer to leave!

I would also like to see Liam NOT in a triangle and progress with Ivy. I find their scenes together make me like Liam more.

• Members

The next few weeks could be gold now that the stories won't be centered around Hope.

I also hope Deacon and Quinn get decent stories; we'll have to wait and see if Brad is capable of writing for those two now that Hope is gone.

• Members

Bill and Katie? WTF? Makes absolutely zero sense to go back there as I cant see how either can go back after the crap thats gone down. Brooke needs to come back and claim her man!

Quinn should just kill herself. Wyatt, after losing his son, wife and now mother could leave town distraught as well. Good riddans ot all of them

eta:

Ya'll are some shady hater! I was no Hope fan but I thought her exit scenes were well done and it was appropriate for her to say she needs her mother and then go leave to be with Brooke.

• Members

That would be awesome since didn't they try to angle a Donna/Quinn rivalry when she first came on?

I'm also glad Hope is now gone.....I hope to see KM pop up on something else (maybe something in primetime) as she derserved better then all this ping pong between the 2 "swords" crap....

The fade out of her walking away from Liam was very cheesy too....

• Members

omg yes she's gone!!

I really don't care about Hope losing the baby and the characters acting all sad. Boohooo fast forward, fast forward.

Please, please, please make DB and RS leave too. Quinn has always had potential (probably still does, thanks to RS) but from the very first moment that was wasted and never corrected. Wyatt has never been interesting either and he hasn't been developed at all aside from his crazy obsession with Hope. They can so easily be shed from the cast and they should.

All imo of course.

• Members

I thought this week was very well done. Yes, I'm more than tired of Hope, but I like KM and she actually looked the part on top of having the ability to be a sensitive and thoughtful woman. Give the character a rest, please. I was so glad they had Wyatt call her out on always wanting what she can't have.

RS was great and further proved how illogical the plot line of Quinn being a threat! Hello, Quinn always liked Hope and she certainly would never harm her grandchild. It was a dumb story - especially when you consider all the thing $Bill did to Hope.

Very pleased at Bill/Katie - they've been smart in building this up over weeks, including sly Katie egging $Bill to go after Ridge because of Caroline. They are the best pairing for each actor. There is no rush when you have Quinn/Deacon/Brooke/$B/Katie/Ridge/Caroline/Rick/Mistletoe - there are a ton of possibilities, alliances and angles that can be played with those 9 - and all of the actors are strong in this group. Additionally, there are things to like and loathe with each depending on the day, etc. As long as they can avoid ANY Brooke/Ridge reunion - this could carry the show for the next several months.

• Members

She threatened to kill her this past summer! She hasnt always liked Hope. She couldnt stand her early on. Quinn has a history of being crazy and crazy people arent always rationale and logical. I dont think its too much fo a stretch to believe she could have inadvertently caused the fall considering her obsession with Hope and how she kept stalking her despite being told repeatedly to leave her alone

Archived