B&B - December 2014 Thread

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep. It was a Lame (pun intended) attempt to ramp up the drama, but it made Quinn and especially Liam look like fools.

Still, even though I'm sick of Hope, I did feel bad for her today. I thought the scene where she was jumping up and down happy at her shower was really sweet. It emphasized how young she is. Then to see her lose that happiness was all the sadder. I hope KM is successful at whatever she does next. I just wish they would wait a good year to recast.

• Members

I kept saying "call and ambulance!" during half the episode! But of course they needed Liam The Hero to carry Hope up the steps to save her.. bleh.. Yeah, I can see why Wyatt did not answer the phone. He doesn't know anything is wrong. But I don't know why Quinn didn't just blurt out that Hope had been hurt..

• Members

I agree that Quinn should have been calling an ambulance before Liam got there and I was disappointed with the Quinn/Wyatt scene as well because she didn't tell him right away that he should go to the hospital to be with Hope. Again Quinn is showing that she's more concerned with herself and what others think of her. I was hoping they'd try to redeem Quinn in a sense and this was a lost opportunity. huh.png

Where are Rick and Myrtle?? I hope they are on today but this is probably all Hope because it's her exit week.

• Members

Liam is so terribly written. Scott Clifton deserves a better character than that. I wouldn't answer Liam's phone call either. Liam comes off soooo annoying. I wish he and Hope would just ride off into the sunset and call it a day. Liam had potential but lord, why do they write him so sanctimonious?

Archived