Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cassadine1991

The Young and the Restless: December 2014 Thread

i'm glad to see Neil's getting his sight back little by little. You'd think he'd mention that to his wife.

Yes, this makes no sense unless he suspects her of something and wants to catch her. Otherwise, it feels like an implausible soap contrivance.

Yes!

My thinking was that Neil didn't want to get his family's hopes up.

Yes, thank you. He just saw a little bit of light.

Whoa at Cady channeling Kelly's inner psycho. That was bizarre, but Cady was definitely into it. Um, PB needs a facelift bad - those close-up scenes with JH - he did not look good at all. Terrible line by writers as well as bad delivery by GT "You set me up, b***h." I am looking forward to more Cady/GT.

Yes to Cricket/Phyllis.

JH is definitely working hard. Please, please, please, do not bring the 'real' 'Bingo' back to life. Can we please have a doppelganger-free year? Just ONE year.

JH is definitely working hard. Please, please, please, do not bring the 'real' 'Bingo' back to life. Can we please have a doppelganger-free year? Just ONE year.

You know it's inevitable. I actually wouldn't mind if they did it more realistically by casting an actor who bears a resemblance rather than JH doing a dual role. Sort of like the story on AMC with the actor who looked like Will and made himself up to look exactly like him.