The Young and the Restless: December 2014 Thread

• Members

I am pretty sure Gwen was brought on to be paired with Devon. She is the other side of that triangle that originally thought to make with Neil. I fully expect her and Devon to be together as a couple before the affair comes out. Someone has to keep Devon and Hilary apart. A pregnant Gwen is just the thing. However, they do need to have her interact with others in her age group besides her love interest (Devon) and her rival for his affections (Hilary). I don't understand why Lily, Devon, and Hilary aren't interacting with Mariah, Noah, Summer, Abby, and Austin. I excluded Peter Pan because he is not in their age group.

Phyllis is a terror riding through town causing misery as she goes. When she told Jack that she always gets her way the other day, I hollered! She definitely needs an ego checker.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, I definitely think that's happening. Every once in awhile she says something really off the wall, that shows how much rage she has inside. Like when she said if she knew who Jack had been dating she'd have to kill her. I know some think Kelly is going to lose it, but I think Phyllis will. I'd say either Kelly is pregnant or Phyllis is going to catch her and Jack having sex.

• Members

Cassadine the thing is this kind of writing is very smart psychological writing that is not meant to appeal to masses. What I am seeing what Jean has done is get into our pysches with this writing and make us think. I feel smarter and more upscale as viewer watching the soap psychological dynamo galore on my screen. It's the least campy y and r has been in years and follows the Bell and Allen formula. Again some shows dumb u down this one makes u think and gain some IQ points.

• Members

If I wanted to feel smarter after watching TV I'd watch PBS. I watch soaps to be entertained. tongue.png

I like the new Adam as well. I hated the last one and probably because i enjoyed Chris Engen in the role so much. I can't wait to see JH interact with the rest of the cast. He and SC as Sharon could be smokin' in written correctly. Always hated Adam and Sharon before but I'd go for a second round now. Throw in a Sharon/Chelsea rivalry and even better.

I just want this Devon/Hilary story over already. It's gone on waaaaay too long. And when is Neil going to get his eyesight back? I'd rather he gradually get it back without telling anyone and it is him that sees Devon/Hilary "together" for himself.

Archived