The Young and the Restless: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree Jack should not be having any more kids, but I can definitely see it going there, especially since Victoria's baby didn't go to Stitch. Driving Phyllis crazy(er) while cementing Kelly/Stitch/Maureen to the canvass is going to be hard for the writers to resist, imo.

• Members

Jean Passanante helped to kill one of the best daytime dramas of all time - As the World Turns! ATWT - a show i invested more then 30 years in.

The fact she is staying on a staff headed by Chuck Pratt doesn't give me much hope for the Young and the Restless.

Anybody who continually praises her work here never really knew her work at ATWT.!

i am sorry but I check the Y&R threads quite often and after seeing the constant pimping of JP as this show's savior - I had to say something!

Yeah ,I am still bitter! Hi Ron!smile.png

• Members

He needs to relax and let go during his love scenes. He's trying too hard. And nobody kisses like that. JM is a great kisser, SB should take some notes from him.

IA about Adam, not so sure about Sage. She's angry all the time and it gets old for me. On Thursday's show Adam appeared in a tank top. Thank you, show! He's seriously gorgeous.

The other entertaining part of the show, I think it was Friday's show, was Sharon working up her courage to go into work at Jabot just to have the newly hired Phyllis fire her immediately. She really should have seen that coming, lol.

• Members

The thing is ratings are up for the show and morale seems to be very well. What Jean did in the past is in the past. She has made her mistakes. What she has done to Y&Rs is nothing short of a true miracle as she is writing scenes that are so character driven. Smart character writing is driving the show. It's not plot driven. She and Shelley are the first head writers to really pen us a smart soap. If u want more entertainment escapism than GH is the show for u. If u really want a soap to give u a truly traditional take on storytelling but present it upscale than Y&Rs is the show. Pratt again scares me but maybe keeping Jean she will be his good luck charm. She's a multiple emmy winner and hugely respected by the WGA.

Archived