Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soapsuds

Soap Operas: Best & Worst of 2014

Me too. I feel like they really missed it with not connecting him to Brenda and Julia. It pisses me off too that they killed Logan too. Now we are stuck with the likes of Franco as Scott's sire. rolleyes.gif

At least Logan was interesting and resembled his father.

definitely I agree on both counts

I forgot to say that I did appreciate Newcomb mentioning The Doctors. As I said in the other thread, The Doctors and the return of beautiful bisexual bastard Robert Sugden were my one and only highlights this year.

I saw clips of the new actor playing him and DAMN he's sexy and hot

Geez, does Logan spend the Summers w/ Geary in Amsterdam? AG was not the actor of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Logan on this one. That episode with Luke and Fluke was the best episode of the year by far on GH and it was easily better than anything anyone else on the show was doing. Tony Geary even with his limited schedule this year managed to portray drugged out Luke, evil drug lord Luke, creepy perv lech Luke, Faison with an accent Luke, and regular old superhero Luke, and each one was different and distinct. The only other person to show this versatility on GH has been Finola Hughes who has in recent years played Anna and Olbrecht pretending to be Anna. I doubt anyone on any of the shows has showed the versatility Geary has. Everyone else just plays themself, talking the way they the actor does and trying to be realistic to the point it is mundane and boring.

Serial Scoop isn't We Love Soaps...the We Love Soaps list for best and worst isn't posted yet for 2014 and Roger still does We Love Soaps.

Spencer will never be on any list because they're too afraid to knock a child actor. Look, I get it, he's a kid, but he's awful and obnoxious as a character.

Not sure why people get upset over lists. They're just someone's opinion. We all have them.

He's no more obnoxious than all the other GH kiddies.

He's no more obnoxious than all the other GH kiddies.

Maybe not but his acting sure is. He gets way too many lines and he's the only GH kid I cant understand. He sounds like Daffy Duck

I refuse to read that list on the grounds that I just had a snack and don't want to puke.......Maybe I'll read it tomorrow I guess he felt the need to suck off I mean up to Ron a little more. Just kidding.

I gave in and read it...He actually had a couple of things right.....And a whole lot of Rimming going on. Best female...Nina Clay....She's got a bigger **ck than he does! oops...there goes that snack...