Days of Our Lives a boring mess…How would you fix it?

• Members

Until Tomlin is gone, the show will continue with his vision. He and his team had a pretty great umbrella storyline last year, with the two deaths of Nick and the first round of Kristen and the early Eric/Nicole stories. In all his years first as EP then as HW that was his best year in the show by far! But it has been terrible for most of this year and the constant arrival of new characters and Daniel centric storylines are killing the show.

I would love a creative overhaul, and the major storylines should have one major vet central to each. It doesn't have to revolve around them, but they should be onscreen with something to do.

Also, this show needs some intrigue. It's just deadly dull.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wasn't speaking about you specifically. Multiple people have suggested story scenarios involving her, meaning they want to keep her around.

Charlotte Ross, yes. No offense either to Kassie DePaiva, but she should've been a different role. I liked her initial banter with Jennifer when she returned, but now it's just awkward.

I'm all for Wayne Northrop returning. But one way or another, we'd still have Josh Taylor onscreen. Corday will never put his golfing buddy out of work.

• Members

Days has many problems but Kassie as Eve most definitely is not one of them and I dont see how Cady in the role would fix anything

Ive seen people speculate that bc Lucas spent time overseas for business. Doesnt matter that his business was in China and Paul is Japanese, but the aging is all wrong as any kid he'd have from when he left town would be under 10, not mid 20s. Its a theory that makes no sense and they shouldnt go there. And not that it doesnt happen, but how contrived for Lucas to have two sons that are gay and just so happen to love the same man.That would be a bit much

Archived