Discuss The Soaps: Archive (2015 - 2017)

Sign in to follow this  
Sign in to follow this  

• Coming for Cary Deuber?? Wtf did she ever do to them?   The fact is, Cary has always known what ALL the women are capable of. She was wary of Leeanne S2 for a reason. Shame Stephanie jumped on the bandwagon. But I guess when your show is in danger, you gotta remind Bravo "hey, I can still make trouble for ya."    Leeanne is wisely keeping a low profile, but if I were her PR adviser, I would book her on Univisión US for a full apology. And she would have to unreservedly apologise for everything that transpired this season. No excuses about being drunk and badly edited. Sure, she can say that she and Kary were oil & water, that she was hurt and lashed out unthinkingly, ignorantly. That she let the TV hype go to her head; she thought she could call all the shots, and it turned her into a monster.   For Leeanne, at this point, it is not so much saving her position on RHOD because I think that is GONE. It is about saving her reputation as a human being, living in Dallas, if she wants to build a life for herself after Bravo.      You must have missed Frankie FaceTiming his mom last episode, which he very sportingly did completely topless. He really is a fine-looking man. I thank him for his service to the Bravo audience.   And My Dolores continues speaking truth to power (Marge, Teresa) and generally anchoring this show. I ❤️ her.   Teresa really... improved this episode. I too love seeing her with family -- they are the biggest reason I enjoy NJ. But I must admit: Tree showed up at the Hamptons and came straight out with her grievance against Marge. She explained herself very well when she said the exclusion from the Mother's Day brunch hurt because she also lost her mother. She sat down with Marge to tell her she thought they had a friendship from Day One, and when she felt herself getting angry, she withdrew from the situation. I honestly cannot fault her for the way she handled herself this episode.
    • Paul was very seductive. I can see why Will cheated.
    • From Los Angeles 🇺🇸         
    • Thanks @DRW50! I am going to watch this later on. 😊
    • That scene where Paul seduced Guy's Will was like something out of softcore. I never bought Wilson was str8.