Days: September 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

be prepared for all the young actors to be terrible; there may be one breakout.  They keep going for models who look good on Facebook and instagram.  remember when the soaps hired skilled young performers.  But also give them time.  Lori Loughlin (Jody on Edge) was awful for nearly the whole EON run but she was popular and went on to be very successful.  The new Joe isn't as bad as Robert Wilson who's been acting for a few years.  

I think Aiden is the serial killer.....

• Members

3195556649_1_8_BB1dfTl4.gif

Aidan is working for Stefano and of course he's behind Bo's dissappearance. Falling back on the Dimeras to explain every thing away. How predictable

tumblr_my45ovqYe01rxy0aqo2_250.gif

Haha, I loved that they mentioned the earrings that Sami gave Ciara

Damn no one went to Serena's funeral besides Eric. I mean not even any of his family could be bothered to support him?

Ding dong, Beige is gone

JJ went undercover for the DEA to help bring down the drug ring in Salem and he just found out that Clyde is the head boss behind it. He's now working directly under him

why?

• Members

J.J. is undercover?! Okay! Whatever!

I'm giving this a few days to grab me and it's not bad so far - those Theresa/Nicole scenes re: Basic Black were more than women get about their ambitions or careers on GH, God knows. Of course, the last time DAYS tried to invest in working women (and the last time they had me as a viewer) they fired everyone and killed some of them off in under a year.

• Members

Abby's all, "Chad, you can't *possibly* be a murderer, you're a good person!"  Subtext:  I'mma need you outta prison and working cuz this baby of yours I'm carrying isn't gonna pay for his- or herself.

Ben and his phony English accent. :eyeroll:

"I could smell his cologne.  He could use a little less, don't you think?  You're not the only detective in this house."  What a crime to lose her!

• Members

God bless Lauren Boles...that delivery was SOOOOO on point...I'm gonna miss her. Terrell Ransom, too.

Buh bye Beige! My nephew was laughing when he saw her lying in the tub.  "She's even boring when she's dead, Uncle Eric"..."Yup" I replied!

I hope this means we'll get some solid Kassie DePaiva scenes.  I love KD, and this could finally show her range.  I would like to see Eve/Eric finally get some screen time without him condescending and KD screaming.  

The lack of St Daniel of the orange Peen has truly done the show a world of good, and DJ's taking a backseat and playing a supporting role in a Nicole driven story works for me. Unfortunately, Rafe has now been pulled out of the shadows(a better place for his character , working/trading lines with Victor), and put front and center. As for the way Justin is being written, they just took a page out of every District Attorney portrayed on daytime.  Justin always liked Chad, so I don't get the sudden hatred...

Not using Maggie the way she's been for the last three years is a breath of fresh air.  Theresa (and I never liked JL) is much better , and her scenes with Caroline and Maggie were toned down. Great directing there, because she needed to be reined in.and, I'll even say I have liked her the past two weeks.

Overall, you can feel the change in Salem/Days. A change for the better! Let's hope it continues!!

• Members

I agree, you can feel the change in the air.  I'm sorry to see some people lose their jobs, particularly with so few soaps left (soap actors can't hop around like they used to), but I thought the show was pretty exciting today.

• Members

I really enjoyed the scene today with Eric praying to God.  I hope he goes through a deep journey were he finds were he stands on faith because, although I'm not exactly a religious person, I do like shows with spiritual undertones because they are relatable as long as there not preaching.  I've defintley had my moments were I said to the lord what Eric said today.

Archived