Days: September 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stop flirting with me!!

I'd forgotten how much I hate Kristina Alfonso's whisper talking.

I can't believe Galen Gering is still employed. Here. Anywhere really. Or Eric Matsolf. They are terrible actors.

Kassie DePaiva is doing a great job acting against the corpse formally known as Roman Brady. 

• Members

I think Eric Martsolf is better than most of the men on the show.

Galen Gering seems not only incredibly bored but also pissed and contemptuous that he has to work. He has for years. I've never liked him on this show and I never will.

• Members

No, not Beige!, No! No!

Oh well, I told someone yesterday, if she had worked w/ KDP from the beginning and had someone showing her how NOT to make those awful faces, and her acting choices, she may have had a career here. Unfortunately, they tossed her in the deep end, she didn't stand a chance.  I wish True good luck, she comes off really well in her interviews.  She was getting a little better toward the end.

• Administrator

For now, I'm going to say Aiden.  I think it's going to be revealed that he killed his wife and then something triggered him to kill again.  But I do hope the killer is a "bigger name" than these newbies.  I also hope we get to see these character being killed off.  So far both deaths happened off screen and there's been no suspense, build up to them being murdered.  So is there a name for this storyline yet?  The Neck Tie Strangler?  LOL

• Members

Well...Ben does have motive. However...it is probably Clyde. lol.

I missed a few days...so Stefano is behind Bo's disappearance. If so...GOOD. It's been too long since he's done a major plot going by what I read here and in mags.

I liked Abby v Theresa. Is there a history there?

I was worried KDP was not going to bring it for Paige's death even though I know she has years of crying under her belt from watching OLTL...but she got to me in the end.

Good episode today. Oh...loved Steve/Hope/Aiden.

• Members

Didn't Theresa get J.J. into drugs to begin with? Is there more to the Abigail/Theresa dislike?

I've been thinking that the killer will be Clyde or Ben and they are blaming Chad. I do, however, hope it is someone totally unexpected but with a logical reason!!

Archived