Days: September 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

not everyone

Please register in order to view this content

Still a mess

I cant beleive Maggie is giving Teresa the time of day. She wants to buy Basic Black....WTF?!? This came out of nowhere. Now she has dreams and aspirations? Isnt BB a cosmetics company? What does her being an aspiring fashion designer have to do with anything

Joey is f--ked up. if that were my kid, Id snatch him. The actor sucks BTW. He is very dry and not a natural that the actor playing JJ was when he joined

BTW, I HATE that this show is back in the supercouple mentality. I get that they want nostalgia for the 50th anniversary but IMO, this was one of the biggest downfalls of Days post-90s. John/Marlena, Bo./Hope, Steve/Kayla....just ugh! I hate that Kayla couldnt move on without him despite being back for years. They almost put her with Abe, but other than that, no romance without Steve? Now he's back being annoying  and its all about getting them back together. I wish the show wasnt so predictable

Did John and Marlena have sex?

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the show has renewed energy which always seems to happen when a new headwriter's work starts to air: even if it isn't great, it's different and it feels energetic. 

I am surprised at how annoying Justin has been written as the DA. That is a mistake. Wally Kurth and Lauren Koslow have great chemistry and it would have amped up the tension between Kate and Adrienne and Lucas, which was one of the few bright spots in the last few months. 

The Maggie/Julie/Hope/Caroline/Kayla scenes were great and enhanced the sense of community on the show.

• Members

Basic Black did a fashion show during the Salem Stalker storyline (and when KS was playing Belle she was interning there with Kate).  Mad World and Countess W are the cosmetics.  I think Mad World is owned by Basic Black and Countess W is owned by Titan? 

• Members

Melissa Salmon tweeted that Chris Dunn wrote Friday's outline..always nice to know who's writing the outline.  Wish they'd do the GH style credits

Thanks for all the kind words re Friday's air show. I had a good outline by Chris Dunn -"ditto" came from him so share the love.

• Members

Did they say if the serial killer is a character already on canvas? I'm not sure why since I don't know the character at all (maybe that is why) but I think Petey from nuAMC is the killer. Just a gut reaction. The storyline with him and Abby seems all about Abby trying to fight her feelings for Chad and Petey has no POV.

Also, Steve and Kayla's son is a terrible actor! Lawd.

• Members

I think Guy Wilson and the other gay guy are the only two series regulars I haven't seen in action yet, I watched from last Friday to this past Thursday so far. I'm still sad the pretty Will is gone, this one looks ratchet. And I don't think Hayley Erin is all that bad to be honest. She's markedly improved lately.

Archived