B&B: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant with Pam and Liam's big ass mouths! Liam runs and tells Steffy and Pam spills to Brooke, all within 10 minutes of learning the secret. Totally invaded Caroline's privacy

Im glad Steffy and Ivy patched things up although I dont know what this means from a storyline standpoint. Steffy hasn't had a female friend so it would be refreshing seeing her and her cousin actually get along

• Members

I don't know if it's lack of story or what, but Brooke is just such a bitch now.....I mean she kind of was sometimes, but it's gotten more obvious since Ridge and Caroline.....r they really trying to make her Stephanie 2.0?...

Everyone has such a big mouth on this show....I can't decide if it's suppose to be funny or annoying....though it would have been funny if Ridge or Caroline had called them all out for being "big mouths"...

I wouldn't mind Steffy and Ivy as friends, but you know something is gonna happen to mess it up....unless they are only becoming friends cause a certain blonde somebody is returning just to fight Steffy over Liam....again...

• Members

omg, Pam and Charlie are the worst! Their scenes with Ivy and Wyatt were unbearable. Go choke on a lemon bar! 

Funny bc I feel the oposite. I think she's less of a bitch now, than lets say earlier this year when she was going after Ridge and shading Caroline

• Members

Yeah probably cause Ridge is acting like a brat. Thomas spoke the truth when he told dear old dad that he wasn't there for him as a child. He was too busy boinking every female in LA…but mostly Brooke instead of being with him and his family and now he wants to keep his son away from his own child. So Brooke comes off less bitchy/tolerable…LOL... I want Thomas to take Caroline away from Ridge so that Rick can laugh in his face. But we know that won't happen anymore since he has been defanged because of Maya the angel….ugh.

• Members

Thats not true. After Thomas was born, Ridge married Taylor and he was only with her till she died. There was no going back and forth with Brooke. He had that ONS with Morgan, but Taylor didnt leave Ridge and that didnt affect Thomas as a kid.The only time Ridge went back and forth between Taylor and Brooke after Thomas was born was when Taylor was resurrected but he was an adult by then. Ridge being a careless playboy sleeping with the models happened  in the early days of the show a good decade before Thomas was even born. Ridge was a good father to him. He was whining about stuff that happened before he was born or after he was an adult.

• Members

I had to read through recaps because I only watch every other day or every 3rd day now...but my God Wyatt and the underwear is so ridiculous.  Ivy wanted him to do this because she did a photo shoot?  The actor that plays Wyatt is just so bad - nothing authentic or believable about him.  I've thought it when he was humping up on Hope, when he kissed Steffy, when he was faking being with Nicole, and now with Ivy.  I just see zero chemistry with him and anyone he is paired with.  But whatever...it was bad.  There is nothing interesting on this show at this point.  Characters have been written into the wallpaper.  There's almost nowhere for them to go with certain characters.  I could not care less about Maya or Rick at this point.  Maya can't cheat or she's the ultimate witch...she said what she wanted, and she went and got him....Rick can't cheat otherwise he's forsaking the transgendered who he said he had to be with for the rest of his life because of her "honesty".  So many characters are in a corner on this show right now.

• Members

Zende and Nicole love each other? They've only been officially dating for a month. BTW, does he live at the FC? They havent made that clear. Steffy and Ivy also live there or not?

LOL at the Avants just randomly showing up at the doorstep

• Members

Their relationship is so fresh and new, in real life, Zende's opinion would have little to no weight on Nicole's ultimate decision to be a surrogate.

On an unrelated note: Lately, Caroline is always crouched over, and with her hairstyle, she looks exactly like the mousey blonde lady who works for Annalise on How To Get Away With Murder.

Archived