B&B: October Discussion Thread

• Members

Does it seem to anyone else that the actors who play Zende and Nicole do NOT like kissing each other? They kiss like a couple of 80 year olds who have been married for 60 years, not two lustful teenagers (I guess they're teens?). It's so awkward how they just sort of press lips together.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Julius is delusional. Maya is right in that she has no reason to believe him since he is repeating lines he already said. She is delusional in saying he needed to discuss it with her first. Um no he didnt

Please register in order to view this content

The Avants moving to LA....love the twist. Hope that means they are here to stay. LOL at the look on Julius' face when Maya said she wanted a Forrester/Avant baby. IA with him, Maya is damn wrong to have Nicole carry her child

I love Bill's love for Caroline. I was confused but in his conversation earlier, it seemed like Ridge pretty much told her that Caroline was pregnant

Pam and Charlie have been on WAY too much lately. They are annoying the heck out of me

Zende and Carter look damn good but I wish they'd do more with them than showcase their abs

• Members

Bill's rants about Ridge make no sense. The latest one was "he tried so long not to be a baby's daddy." Huh? He's had 4 kids and hasnt been sleeping around the last few years. Bill, you have 3 kids and recently got Brooke pregnant. Shut up

Good observation of Thomas to compare how Ridge treats him with the way he treats Bill.

LOL at Julius saying the Forresters are half asleep. His delivery is wrong but his message isnt. Nicole is too young to comprehend the ramifications of willingly choosing to get pregnant and give your child away

• Members

Ivy and Thomas started today and they do seem to have decent chemistry. If they werent related, I could go for them but they are cousins despite them explaining to the audience that they arent.

Poor Wyatt...always unlucky in love. I hope his back is ready for another round under that bus

Julius: "Think of Nicole, big as a house" LOL

• Members

Just like Holden and Lily from ATWT who were cousins but not blood cousins….but at least Lily and Holden had chemistry….Ivy and Thomas are just so boring together….dont care for Wyatt and Ivy either….how about a Wyatt and Thomas pairing instead…..:)

Archived