GH: Nancy Lee Grahn acts a fool, makes Buzzfeed

• Members

Typical white feminist bullsh!t.

I think she's a great actress but they totally did not underestimate her place on GH or daytime. She's only been able to keep this job because the show needs a lawyer, she gave birth to Sonny's spawn and for a long while she was the only woman of any importance in her age group on the show. She's basically been dodging bullets for 10 years.

This is killing me.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know getting all that criticism must hurt, but the whiny "people are calling me a racist" stuff bothers me. You downgraded a WOC's prize moment and dismissed it as a "racial opportunity." Why are you surprised. You made it this way, Nancy. And it doesn't matter if you would have marched. All you had to do was keep your digits off the keyboard.

• Members

NLG has had a long career in daytime, as well as some nighttime gigs.  She has won an Emmy, but that said, her publicist should cancel her twitter account before she implodes.  And it's true that without Jillian, she wouldn't have a place on the show.  Suchh a shame, as they should have gone with an Alexis/Ned/Olivia story and weened her off Devry and his Penis...

Archived