Off Topic Lounge

Tag: Discussion of items that do not have a place on Soap Opera Network (ie. Not documented as Soap Opera themed by SON Administration)

4,002 topics in this forum

1. Check out my new Blog

• 8 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. Who would be your ideal man? 1 2 3

• 40 replies
  3. Nicole Kidman rumor

• 0 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 25 replies
  4. Just posted a new blog

• 0 replies
    • 14 replies
  5. Monitor problems

• 0 replies
    • 10 replies
  6. Hilarious Album Covers 1 2

• 16 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 58 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 21 replies
  7. Your Christmas Wish List 1 2

• 20 replies
  8. Mr. Miyagi Dies

• 5 replies
  9. The Impulse Buying Thread

• 11 replies
  10. Favorite Sports Stars

• 9 replies
  11. XBOX 360

• 12 replies
    • 1 reply

• "Ripley"? Can we do better with naming folks? Are they just pulling names out of a hat? Are they gonna waste him too?   How many "Ripley is RIPPED" jokes are we gonna get? Oh, sorry, Ron's not writing Y&R ....
    • I thought it might be her for some reason. She's been on a lot, no? Lots going on. Usually a death knell.
    • lol so random but will be nice to see her. GL wasted her for three years and then brought on Mel who they proceeded to waste just the same.   She was on GL I believe from 1998-2001.   I had no memory of her on AMC so thanks to @John for remembering.
    • I could take or leave Ordway. I don't overly dislike her but don't really think she rises above the material. She lacks chemistry with a lot of the men they try and pair her with. She fills the "pretty blonde" role and that's about it.   What are her motivations as a character? A new man every 9 months doesn't work. Remember when Sally "everyone said she sucks" Sussman tried to add depth to Abby by having her and ice cold Victoria clash? I'll take boring character driven writing anyday over plot plot plot.
    • The new Robin visits. Emma instead. lol (sidenote: did McCullough "retire"?)   I get wanting Brooklyn and Nicolas Bechtel to grow up on the show but it doesn't work when you age their contemporaries to "any age we decide" teenagers.   Right?