Hockey is back, anyone as FREAKIN excited as I am!

Mitchapalooza

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH im SOOOO [!@#$%^&*] mad right now. [!@#$%^&*] YOU EDMONTON!

[!@#$%^&*] YOU!

BTW IM PISSED AGAIN! So excuse me!!

Too bad they lost tonight 0 to 5 to Ottawa.

Sorry Im just pissed off AND drunk!

Don' mean to bring your down.

UGHHHHH

• Members

It was a tough night for the Sabres and their fans last night. Ottawa is a good team, and whoever is going around sayting they're the team to beat in the East couldn't be more right. The Sabres came out and looked flat all night long. They looked incredibly sloppy in their own end, and their inability to clear the puck is what hurt them the most. It also didn't help that Dom played very Hasek-like the whole night either. Every team is going to have their off nights, and three games in four nights certainly didn't help the Sabres out.

There's always next game. Monday night, the Pens come to town, and Ssbre fans will get to see first hand if Crosby is as good as everyone believes he is. I personally feel sorry for the kid. They're saying he's the next "Great One". He hadn't even touched the ice at the NHL level, and he has almost impossible expectations to live up to. I hope he does very well because I have a feeling that he'll be considered a disappointment performing at anything below excellence.

Nikki

• Members

I am excited because the Preds have started out beating both the Ducks and Sharks, both by only one goal, but a win is a win. And how awesome was it, Paul Kariya beating his old team with a goal in the shootout for the win. Preds 2-0, hell yeah!

• Members

My Sabres were back in action tonight, and put another win in the win column. It's so awesome that after 4 games, the team is 3-1. It was an overtime win against the Pens, but it matters naught because they still got two points. 20.4 seconds before a shootout. I'm glad theey won in OT, but a shootout would have been fun to see. They get a break for a few days. They are next in action Thursday night.

Nikki

• Members

Toronto and Calgary are sucking really bad so far this season. :(

Aww...Vancouver won?? Geez, I was hoping Edmonton would get a bigger lead ahead of them...but speaking of Edmonton, I really need to give the Oilers more credit. I shut off the TV during LA's 2-0 lead only to find out later that they were leading 3-2. :o How the heck did they pull that off??? :blink:

• Members

Toronto is weak this season IMO, Ottawa outplayed them in this game for sure. And as for the shootouts, man the Toronto coach can !@#$%^&*] about them all he wants, he needs better shooters and needs to beat Hasek and he knows it. I'm very happy Detroit won! Love the Wings!

Archived