Hockey is back, anyone as FREAKIN excited as I am!

Mitchapalooza

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My Sabres took down the Isles, and my Z even scored a goal. Granted Alexei Zhitnik is now an Islander but he's still my favorite hockey player so YAY!!

A 6-4 win on opening night. Whuda thunk it? And to start the season 1-0. WOOHOO!!!

On a side-note, my Sabres JP Dumont scored the first NHL goal since June 2004 because preseason doesn't really count.

Nikki

• Members

BOO! :P

I thought Ottawa played quite poorly today. The Leafs played a good game, they were flying tonight. Really stepped up there game tonight. Plus how anti-climatic was this game? Ending it with a shootout. Oy. Better than a tie I guess. Oh well it was only one game, and if the Leafs keep up thier awesome game play, I think we'll do good this season. Just y'all watch :D

• Members

Oh yeah Sens were outplayed for sure...kinda like we do most of the time when we play Toronto. Maybe now that they've got a taste of what it's like to be beaten by playing cheap they'll stop. And stupid Pat Quin, always crying about the refs. UGH.

I think Leafs'll have a weak season. Especially now that Sundin is out already. :P

• Members

IMO the Sens deserved to win the game, had their first goal been counted (and yes it CLEALRY was a goal) they would have won the game anyways. They may have been outplayed in the 1st, but they certainly were improving in the 2nd and 3rd and besides I don't think that matters, they came out with the win and that is all I care about.

Archived