Hockey is back, anyone as FREAKIN excited as I am!

Mitchapalooza

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

UPDATE OF SCORES FOR TODAY'S NHL GAMES:

Philadelphia Flyers - 1

VS

Toronto Maple Leafs - 1

(END 1st Period)

Ottawa Senators - 1

VS

Montral Candiens - 2

(7:26 2nd Period)

Chicago Blackhawks - 0

VS

St. Louis Blues - 3

(END 1st Period)

Phoenix Coyotes - 0

VS

Dallas Stars - 1

(10:34 1st Period)

Edmonton Oilers - 0

VS

Los Angeles Kings - 0

(Game Starts at 10:30ET)

• Members

Whoa I don't know what team that was that showed up tonight in Minnesota but it sure wasn't the Canucks.

Pathetic Pathetic. Lets hope that knocked some sense into these boys.

6-0 Loss is SO embarassing, but surprising the shots were 19-5 in the 3rd for the Nucks, yet they still couldn't get one past Roloson and Cloutier is just unreliable, most overrated goalie in the NHL.

• Members

I know, it truly is a shocking defeat, especially to the Wild. I just don't know what happened, the guys just didn't show up tonight at all and Cloutier just didn't seem there either.

The only player that was OUTSTANDING for the Canucks tonight was Matt Cooke, he gave it 110% tonight and tried hard to get his team into the game, but something just wasn't clicking, perhaps they were still on a high from their Detroit win.

It wasn't really until the 3rd period that the Canucks woke up and that came late in the game, and by then it was too late as they were down 5-0 and then Cloutier scored on himself to allow the 6th...WORST...GOAL..EVER!!

Oh well they need to shake this one off, splash some water on their face, get mad, practice like a !@#$%^&*] and take those trapping f*ckers down on Friday and I hope Bert flips the crowd the finger after he scores the game winning goal!!

OUTSTANDING comeback for the Preds. So happy to see them take the Avs down (mainly cause Canucks lost tonight and don't want Avs to gain division ground on them).

• Members

The Preds are freaking 4-0-0! Beat the Coyotes 5-4 in a shootout without Tomas Vokoun! I know every game this season has been by one goal, but a win is a win. And the last 2 have been in a SO win, with Paul Kariya winning both games. Now how big has PK been for the Preds, I think he already has 10 points in 4 games. The GM was a genious for picking him up! I still cant believe the Preds have won back to back nights on the road, [!@#$%^&*] have they ever done this before. I am from the south and maybe thats why I never got into hockey until Nashville finally got a NHL team 6 years ago, but damn hockey is exciting to watch and I am now more of a Preds fan than Titans(NFL, though still a huge Titans fan) fan now. How long can the Preds keep this up? Anyone surprised by there 4-0-0 start? The Preds are only one of two teams with 8 points, us and the Sens are both 4-0-0 according to the latest standings on ESPN. Go Preds! I will be shocked if they go into St Loius on Saturday night and get another win., if they do talk about a coming home party at the GEC, with a rematch with the Blues.

• Members

YESS VANCOUVER!!

They played 200 times better than they did on Wednesday and owned the puck the entire game (despite some MAJORLY lucky goals for Minny) and deserved the win for this game BIG time!

VAN took the game with a 5-3 victory moving to 3-1-1 for the season so far and is the leader in the Northwest Division now.

On to Dallas on Sunday in Van City (WISH I was there right now).

I am really suprised at how well the Preds are doing. Hopefully they can keep the wins coming (of course NOT when they are up against Vancouver).

• Members

The Preds whooped the Blues ass 4-1, and are now 5-0-0! The best part about that is the Preds just won 3 road games in a row and finally won a game by more than 1 goal. The next 3 games are at home, so the Preds should continue to do well, I am so excited right now about this team! I think behind the Red Wings and Ottawa the Preds are playing better than anyone.

• Members

Even though Edmonton lost, that game with Calgary tonight (the bit of the 3rd period that I saw) was AWESOME!!! Exciting stuff...the Oilers fought till the bitter end. At one point, the Flames outnumbered the Oil 5-3 in players...but OMG, Jussi Markannen...wow. :o I was totally expecting Calgary to score at some point but they couldn't get past him!

Speaking of Calgary...they're back. Kiprasoff (sp?) is once again unstoppable. I'm kinda glad they won 'cause they really need to get out of that rut they were in.

Anyway...GREAT game. :D It's not often that I say that when my hometeam loses. :)

• Members

Alright Van City!! The Canucks win another one against the big Dallas Stars to improve their record to 4-1-1 with 9 points and hold the #1 position in the Northwest Division (by two points). They beat Dallas 5-2!

They owned the entire game (except for the first 5 mins of the 2nd, where they came out flat and let two goals get in...but they pretty shitty goals).

Alright!! Next up in this 4-game homestand is Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday followed by Phoenix Coyotes and then THE BIG ONE Colorado on Saturday!!!!!

GO NUCKS!

Archived