Hockey is back, anyone as FREAKIN excited as I am!

Mitchapalooza

• Members

Yeah Kippersoff has been wonderful. Unfortunately, I think he and Jarome are all Calgary have! I can't believe Edmonton lost.

And Belfour let in the WORST goal I ever saw in the Montreal game. Wow that was just poor judgement. And Montreal should have won that game, but ah well...Ottawa was successful again so I'm happy.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My boys are 5-0! GO SENS GO! There off until friday, which I think is ridiculous, they get almost a week long break then they have to play 3 games in 4 nights 3 times this month. To me that doesn't make a whole lot of sense...but oh well! They'll have time to bond as a team! :D

• Members

LOL how could I have missed this thread. GO LEAFS GO! Hehe. I am so glad to have the game back I amw atching as many games as I friggin can on TSN. Wish I had Centre Ice. Oh well. The game is more exciting than ever. It is nice to know there are so many other hockey fans on this board as well.

• Members

YES!! Canucks win their 4th straight tonight, beating the Phoenix Coyotes by a score of 3-2 in Vancouver. The Canucks OWNED the entire game, the reason it was so close is because of Cujo being in net for the Yotes. It should have been 3-0 after the 1st.

The Nucks now move to 6-1-1 with 13 points. Not only are they #1 in the NW Division, but they move to #1 in the NHL with the win tonight.

Next up is perhaps the most anticiapted game of the current season, Colorado Avalanche in Vancouver on Saturday Night! BRING IT ON!

(BTW, What is in the water in Nashville, cause the Preds are a TOTALLY different team. They either have a horseshoe up their asses or they have established a huge amount of talent, either way they took the Blues down and I am happy with that cause I hate the Blues).

• Members

The Canucks are the best team in the west right now or pretty damn close to it. So happy for them. Leafs won their 4th straight victory last night too beating Carolina 5-4 in OT. The OT winner came on the Powerplay. Leafs host Philadelphia on Saturday. 4-1-2 (10 pts) :)

• Members

Nashville aquired a few great players in the offseason, mainly Paul Kariya and with the new rule changes Steve Sullivan is doing awesome right now. I think Suter is another one of the offseason moves that is obviosuly paying off for the Preds. And with the upcoming games with San Jose and Chicago at home and the 3rd one on the road against Columbus, the Preds have a good chance at starting out 9-0-0 or 8-1-0, who would have thought?

• Members

Yeah Tomas Vokoun is awesome darraholic! I wouldnt want any other goalie to be honest.

The fans havent showed up the last 2 games and that has me pissed. 7-0-0 and the fans cant sell out a 17,000 arena.

The Preds won again by 1 goal, and Tomas Vokoun was the reason. Up next our 2 of the worst teams in hockey outside of the Penguins, in Chicago and Columbus. I cant believe Nashville can actually start out 9-0-0. Does anyone know the record starting off a year without a loss?

• Members

I've missed this thread. It's so great to see all the hockey love.

My Sabres are 6-2 baby. That's 12 out of 14 points. That hasn't happened for as long as I've been a hockey fan. This team has just got me so excited this year. We're young, we're fast, and we're hella tough. I've got my hopes set high.

Nikki

Archived