Hockey is back, anyone as FREAKIN excited as I am!

Mitchapalooza

• Members

I am surprised there is no thread on this yet. Is anyone else TOTALLY excited that hockey is back (Oct 5 baby, well pre-season actually but none of that matters).

I am the most obsessed hockey fan, I would scare you with my playoff rituals and crazy game reactions, lol!

GO VANCOUVER!! ALL THE WAY BABY!! LOL

Anyone else excited?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I have never been this excited for a hockey season ever, for one thing hockey just doesnt always catch on in the south and 2 the Nashville Predators snagged Paul Kariya, how [!@#$%^&*] awesome is that. The Preds will not be a push over anymore. You can just feel the excitement in Nashville and there was loads of it when they finally made the playoffs before the strike. The Red Wings lost twice at the GEC, one of the loudest places in hockey when its actually sold out. Even the TV analyst said it was one of the loudest arena they had ever been to, because it was the very first year/game the Preds finally had in the playoffs. Dont be surprised to see the Preds in the playoffs in consecutive years if ya dont count the strike.

• Members

GEC means Gaylord Entertainment Center, but IA its not the best name for an arena.

I know it pisses A LOT of Canadians that some team in the US got Kariya, and have read online articles saying he is a traitor and blah blah blah, get over it! If he can stay healthy I like the Preds chances this season, opening night is Wednesday, cant wait!

And yes CC is hot in that avatar Mitch ;)

• Members

18 and a 1/2 hours here on the East Coast. You should have seen me when I heard we were going to have hockey again. I was like a little kid in a candy store on Christmas who was teld she could have everything and anything in the store that she watned. I don't remember the last time something made me this happy. I live and breathe hockey from September till June. To have had it ripped away from me for 15 months was just cruel.

Let's go Buffalo Sabres, for you are my biggest obsession.

Nikki

Archived