Hockey is back, anyone as FREAKIN excited as I am!

Mitchapalooza

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Sabres have really really surprised me with their play. Ryan Miller has been stellar for them and they are a fast puck moving team and looking like they can contend in a very tough Northeast Division. The Northeast is gonna be the toughest division by far this year in the NHL. It is so exciting. Toronto bounced back from their horriric, embarassing 8-0 romp at the hand of the Sens by beating the Panthers 2-1 last night in Toronto. Florida though is no longer a team you can just roll over. They are fast got some good talenr up front and of course Roberto Luongo in goal but he was given the night off last night. Next up for the Leafs is Eric Staal and the Carolina Hurricanes in Carolina. Toronto better be ready for that one because the Hurricanes have been on fire.

• Administrator

OMG...Ottawa KILLED Buffalo 10-4. LMAO!! 4 GOALS EACH for Havlat and Alfie. Now that's 3 players who scoared 4 goals since Saturday night. The Spezza/Heater/Alfie line is by far the best in the NHL.

I hope Ottawa can keep the high scoring because I'm going to the Ottawa/Tampa game Thursday night. :)

• Members

Hey toups, what a great night...Ottawa wins and Toronto loses!!!! Hope you enjoyed the game last night, I'm supposed to go to a game later on this year, and I can't wait. That Alfie-Heatley-Spezza line is just a killer...and my boy Wade scored last night yay! Ya gotta love the hard work of Fish, Neil, and Schaefer night in and night out, these boys are underrated.

• Members

YESSSS!! Canucks win tonight against Columbus and as a result they move to 7-0 (ie. Perfect) at home, the best home opening record they have had in 25 years.

They also just wrapped a perfect 2-game homestand and now move on to face the Calgary Flames for a NHL double-header, starting tomorrow night, in Calgary.

• Administrator

The game was great but I wished Ottawa scored 6 goals (6 goals + win = free slice of pizza). LOL ITA with Neil, Fish and Schaef - they are so underrated.

And they won 6-0 against NYI! So much offence, baby. Gotta love it. :)

• Members

The Preds have won 2 in a row after having a 5 game skid with 2 losses and 3 OT losses. They are now 10-2-3 with 23 points! The beat 2 pretty good teams this week who were on a roll in Edmonton and Dallas, so right now I am a proud fan.

Archived