Canadian Federal Election

Adam

• Members

And I couldn't be more happier....... lauching attack ads that INSULT the Canadian miliatry, Liberal backbencher MP's actually letting things slip out as to who they want the next leader to be LOL which tells you they know they are losing..... and policy being leaked hours before it is announced by Liberals. Liberals are panicing.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: even though the Liberals are in desperation mode that was a really witty zinger that one.... and its true it will but the Liberals IMO are treading in very very dangerous territory basically bashing the USA lol they aren't exactly our bestest friend right now....

The military so called non-add MY GOD How stupid can the Liberal war room be? They basically made out the canadian military to be gun wielding mad men that are gonna shoot down your door. Like OMG...

• Members

I know, I hate him, not to mention the Conservatives represent everything I hate.

I'm voting NDP. I hate both the Liberals and the Conservatives. And a shame, I could've voted for Martin, but after watching him during the debate, it's like um, no.

VOTE NDP! A good 3rd choice!

• Members

So does his eyes. They's soo piercing blue. :blink:

The 10th time Layton said that during the debate made me laugh. :lol: The whole thing was about the Liberals and the Conservatives that Layton made it all about him as soon as he got a chance to speak. The guy must have taken a course in marketing 'cause he made every speech a commercial for the NDP.

Are you sure? There's already 3 people in this thread saying that they'll vote for the NDP..the 3rd being me. :D It's weird..my riding only has Conservative or Liberal campaigns..a few Independent and absolutely no NDP. The last election there were quite a few NDP posts..but nothing in this one. :(

And I gotta add this but I love Gilles Duceppe..the guy just cracks me up. He's so laidback while everyone else is so uptight. I loved his smirk when Martin started dissing the Bloc. And his sudden head turn as soon as Martin started dissing Harper was :lol: Loved it when Duceppe said "He (Martin) campaigns like an NDP but he acts like a Tory. There's no difference between the two parties (Conservatives and Liberals)." Gotta love his honesty. :D

Archived