Kobe is a mother f**king ball hogger

EricaKane70

• Members

Ball hog

Kobe holds the second record for scoring the most points in one game, first is wilt chamberlain with 100. I'm sorry but 81 points in game in this day and age is totally ball hogging, what was Phil Jackson thinking letting him stay in the game, the team already sucks enough with him hogging the ball all the time, the team definantly won't get better with kobe scoring like this.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anybody that knows sports well, knows the Lakers dont have much else behind Kobe. Its funny when Michael Jordan scored 60 points a few times no one ever !@#$%^&*]ed, but when it comes to Kobe its oh he is a ballhog. Yeah Kobe does ballhog, but he has to, if he didnt they would never win.

I think Kobe is starting to play like Michael Jordan, something I thought I would never say.

• Members

I think, if you watched the game (which I did) you would see that after about 45 points his teamates started feeding him the ball, sensing that he could get a big score. He was also having one of those "in the zone" things for his 3 point shots. He was just on, sometimes you get lucky and have one of those nights.

• Members

Wash your mouth out with soap for that comment. :lol: I don't think you really can compare 60 pts to 81 pts, yes kobe team sucks but as team leader you are suppose to get other people involved. I'm the biggest MJ fan and whenever he did score pts over 50 he at least got his team involved in the game.

• Members

The Lakers were losing by 18 points before Kobe went off so I don't have a problem with the game he played that night. He shot either over or near 50% and got to the free throw line. His team also won the game so again he did what he had to do for the win. Lamar Odom was 0 & Forever before he made he recorded his first point and that was a free throw.

Will Chamberlain was 7' feet tall and needed 63 shots to get 100.

Archived