The NFL Thread

Toups

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly, I agree with Terrell Owens. He wasn't the one who got tired or "sick" during the superbowl. He is correct about a lot of the things he says about Donovan McNabb. Many fans in the Philadelphia area are beginning to turn against McNabb because they are tired of the media and his teamates kissing his ass. There were about 7 letters in today's paper asking "When is McNabb going to be blamed for the Eagles' failure" or "Finally, no one to blame but McNabb". It's ashame that the coach kisses his ass so much. No matter what people say, Terrell Owens is a major reason why the Eagles made it to the Superbowl last year. He's an exceptional player and deserves to be treated like one. The media will jump all on McNabb's career achievements or records, but when Terrell made his 100th touchdown pass, no one mentioned it.

The same thing that has happened to Terrell will happen to Brian Westbrook, and Jevon Kearse. They will get tired of his BS soon too and speak out.

• Members

The Eagles knew what they were getting when they traded for T.O. so they are as much to blame as he is. They sold their souls to the devil for a chance to win the Super Bowl and I don't blame Terrell for throwing punches at Hugh Douglas. It has be reported that Hugh walked into the trainers room while T.O. was their getting treatment on his ankle and said "I know their are people in here faking injuries". The whole situation is a mess.

• Members

T.O is a joke! Yes is he an amazing football player, and yea if it wasn't for T.O the Eagles probably wouldn't have made it to the superbowl. But last year when T.O messed up his leg the Eagles prove that they can survie without T.O!

The eagles just SUCK this year. McNabb has a sports hernia, and people are sayin that he is better, but its McNabb who is hurting the team.

• Members

TO is the most physically gifted WR in the NFL, but he is an idiot, and a PR nightmare. I hate the Eagles so I'm happy to see this happen to them though. They have a policy of not having trouble makers like TO on their team, and they sold out to try to win the Super Bowl last year. It lasted for most of last season.

As an Atlanta Falcons fan, I say to tell with TO and to hell with the Eagles. 6-2 baby! This just makes our road to the Super Bowl that much easier. :P

• Members

As a Titans fan I dont have [!@#$%^&*] to celebrate this season except losing to the Cardinals, Browns, and Raiders the last 3 weeks! Besides that I cant stand TO, but I have to say professionally on the field he is an awesome receiver and probably the best in the entire NFL if not top 3 receiver. He plays hard, practices hard, and always plays well. On the other hand he is a cancer to the team thinking he is God as he said in an interview and when he said on live TV while crying no less how he deserves to get paid more because he cant feed his "family" and provide for them. Thats the most fake bullshit cry I have ever seen on camera and if anyone believed him they are a fool. What in God's name is he feeding his family if he cant afford it when he makes MILLIONS of dollars? After hearing a lot of his interviews I have 0 respect for him as a person, but he is right in saying he gets no recognition and deserves to be paid like all the other top receivers(although I think its ridiculous just how much pro athletes get paid)

• Members

I personally can't stand TO. I think he's arrogant. My husband is devastated because TO was on his fantasy football team. I do think he's a good player but there have been better. It seems like he's in it for the money not the sport. Good luck to the Eagles for the rest of the season.

• Administrator

No he wasn't! The Eagles got to the Superbowl WITHOUT Owens-the-cancer. I can't believe he complained that the Eagles didn't acknowledge his 100th TD reception. MeMeMeMe is all TO cares about.

McNabb is playing hurt, that's why the Eagles are struggling this season.

• Members

He does have a reason to complain about them now acknowledging his 100th touchdown reception. Whenever Donovan McNabb reaches either a personal career milestone/achievement or sets a team franchise achievement/mileston, they go all out to praise him and comment on it. And it's a big deal.

I find it funny how many fans in Philly are turning against T.O. now that he's not kissing the ass of Donovan and Andy Reid.

• Members

The Eagles would be fools for letting him play after they just released him or suspended him for the year, I doubt it happens no matter how the rest of their season goes.

How many apologies does this guy give on a weekly basis, dude needs to think before he acts and he wouldnt have to worry about apologizing 3 to 4 times a week.

McFlabb :lol:

Archived