Ky. Gov. Refuses Pamela Anderson's Request

Actor87

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was all over the news here the other day. I live in Kentucky and KFC and Col. Sanders are BIG here. While, I don't personally like the Governor here (he's a Republican and I'm a Democrat), I do have to agree with his decision that Col. Sanders is a Kentucky icon. There is even an organization, The Kentucky Colonels, that is named after him here. I also agree that KFC may not kill chickens in a humane fashion. I can see both sides of this argument.

As for Pamela Anderson, she may be a little odd, but she's no Anna Nicole Smith. :D

• Members

How odd. I live in Frankfort and this is the first I've heard of this. :blink: And, yes, in general, I think Fletcher is an idiot. You should try working a party full of KY politicos. It's inbreed hillybilly politicians for days.

• Members

It was on the news here one day last week. I caught the tail end of it on one of the Louisville stations. And, so true about Fletcher. He is a complete idiot, espicially after all the scandal he has been involved in recently. And then attending the invitation-only speech Bush gave in Louisville a few weeks back...it was dumb and dumber.

Archived