Y&R August 2013 Discussion

• Members

Maybe she is just desperate to transcent some color to our tubes as she is stuck in this LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME story line? I know Dylan and Chelsea (adn Adam) make me feel desperate, so... wink.png

Still catching up with Y&R as I type this (but getting closer; only one week behind now...), I have to make a little prediction: Hillary is the GC buzz pot stirrer... I like the actress a lot though. Actually the whole Winters clan (including Cane & Lily - OMG!!!) is very watchable as of late, IMO.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to be honest. I haven't been watching lately and I detest CBS.com's player so I don't want to deal with it. I don't DVR, I pretty much online view most programming that I don't watch live.

Am I missing anything? I read a spoiler or two last week and nothing really grabbed my attention.

• Members

As I'm just finishing up with last week which I thought had some of the best episodes in quite a while, I thought I'd answer.

Dylan/Chelsea as well that ludicrous Melanie Daniels story with Billy/Adam continues to be absolute FF-material. There was a TRICIA Dennison McNeil (aka. back when Y&R/soaps still had class and great psychos...) mention but that was about it.

But on to the interesting stuff: Lily was envious of Abby sexing it up with Tyler. Hillary started giving a lot more flirty looks in scenes with Cane and Jill had another fierce appearance. Neil underwent hypnosis (done suuuuuuuper bad, as the writing continues to stink on this show) and finally had some lengthy memories of ROSE TURNER. Elsewhere Nikki tried to square off with Sharon as the latter started a soozie homemaker routine on Nick now that Avery is in Georgia with Comaphyllis and Daniel. But Sharon tried to keep a low profile which scored her points wth Nick. Ghost Cassie continued to give Sharon not so sound advice. The story is contrieved s hell but Sharon Case is doing sublime work - in between hitting the spray tan studio with Melissa Egan.

• Members

Leslie and Neil have never had chemistry as a couple. She's always had good chemistry with Adam, but they've never acted on that. It felt so obvious that they put her with Neil simply because she's fiesty and it's the easy thing to do since they're both black. I agree that he has much more chemistry with Rose.

Archived