Y&R August 2013 Discussion

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know. They're about six years too late. I'm thrilled it happened because I'm a sucker for enemies ending up friends -- and both characters were an epic supercouple -- but imagine if all this had happened on screen.

Instead, we had to endure Dru's CGI cliff fall, Phyllis's insanely propped ass and years of absolute dreck.

• Members

What a nice picture!! Too bad it had to last til 2013 and not 2008...

Leslie as a character is good and so is Conwell but Leslie is in the same vein as Olivia not Dru. She really should be getting it on with Devon(Conwell's only a few years older) or a returned to town Nate Hastings before Neil.

Sad to think of today's episode being the ending for Katherine Chancellor.

• Members

Lawd, I am just warning ya'll now that Monday's US show is completely and utterly terrible. I can't even believe that is what they put together to honor an iconic and legendary character like Katherine. I don't even blame the actors (except Michael Fairman cause...well you'll see) but it was so poorly written, produced, and directed I was rather appalled.

The flashbacks, and the music chosen for the flashbacks, really just made me shake my head and turn it off honestly.

Archived