Y&R August 2013 Discussion

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG...are you serious. I don't know who TPTB expects us to tale him seriously as a romantic lead doing stuff like this. He uses and abuses every woman that is in his orbit...they are either killed or denigrated, yet he comes out smelling squeaky clean. It is not a good look.

I won't miss her one iota. Karma has finally come around.

• Members

I don't think we're supposed to see Adam as romantic for manhandling a woman. Its been a bash Adamfest for the past week on Y&R.

So annoyed by all the Phyllis gushing this week. Jack was working my nerves acting like she was some saint.

I also discovered this week that apparently Avery is the most evil character on soaps for sleeping with her sister's ex husband. People were also trying to say she was the first one to do it on the show and that it was a ripoff from B&B oh and my favorite that women don't do those things but men do because they are created differently. I don't even like Avery but she's definitely not the first or last on this show to share a man with her sister.

• Members

Kim Hughes, one of the most beloved characters in ATWT's lore, had an affair and got pregnant by her sister's husband. What a difference good writing makes, I guess--although I'm not particularly fond of Avery either.

Phyllis was no saint, as far as I remember. I know these bedside vigil scenes should be touching but for me, they're not.

• Members

Marco Dapper I get, but where is Redaric "Smouldering" Williams? Robert Adamson is a good-looking guy, too. Why are they trotting out somebody who is on recurring (and barely featured, although he is very cute), Chinley McChinPerson and the day player who played Dylan's friend one episode?

Archived