Y&R August 2013 Discussion

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's ridiculous. I will never forget when she found Billy after he had left for Myanmar. She was suppose to be angry. But the whispery whiny voice against banging his chest was horrid. She was going for Scarlet O'Hara I think but fell far short. AH is horrid at playing anything but a wet blanket. I don't believe for one second that BillyAbbot would want her, regardless of how big of a screw up he is.

• Members

I feel yah on AH. Its beyond crazy at this point. Such a character should be a force to be reckoned with. Someone who makes heads turn no matter what scene she's in and who's reputation should proceed her (much like Victor's proceeds him). Instead she's not anyone to be afraid of and comes across very weak and bland. As for Adam I'd do anything to have Chris Engen back in the role or at least someone who is believable as Victor Jr and doesn't have that stupid smirk on his face all the time like MM does.

• Members

I have NEVER been a fan of CK. EVER. However, she is good at playing jealous and wanting what she can't have with Tyler...her scenes with Abby today were good and very believable. She is making Lily interesting...and likable...for me for once. So it is apparent to me that this is what she should have always been playing instead of those grown woman SLs (thay call for great talent, like cancer and having children through surrogate).

• Members

Actually, I meant they've hired two actors to play Adam (CE and MM) who can hold their own with EB. And, yes, if HT was on Y&R, then you'd have two out of three children. (I don't count Abby.) I'm really surprised that EB has put up with stoner/slacker JM and AH for so long. Seriously, there are so many great actors out there and both of these parts are HUGE with lots of meats. It's not like they are secondary roles. I could handle one (JM), but not two. AH has been a disgrace to the legacy of Victoria. AH must HAVE PHOTOS of someone at Sony. LOL

• Members

Even if the audition was not at the studio her dumb ass didn't ask what the name of the show was or at least who the casting directors were? Anyway it can't be the role of Hilary since she said she was still under contract when it happened.

She should surely be able to recognize the names of the casting directors. As for her career outside Y&R her last two roles outside the show were Flirty Girl and Young Woman.

Archived