Y&R August 2013 Discussion

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kelli Goss apparently told folks at the Y&R Fan Event that she is excited about her upcoming storyline. So I think Courtney will be getting fleshed out more. They have a clear investment in this "young scene" and want to build it back up like it used to be on the show. I wouldn't be shocked if Courtney gained some family in a few months. They are already giving her a job and she is interacting with folk other than Summer. Already more than Roxy ever got, sadly.

• Members

IMO; she's ok but honestly why on earth are we actually discussing this "character"??? She'sthe classic sidekick character which I give JG credit for.

But If we want to talk about an actress with talent who plays a character which is bringing long-time bores to life: Hillary is her name. I never cared for Lily and/or Cane in those 7 (?) years they have stunk up the joint but now their storyline is must-see. Major kudos to the actress playing the part; she is terrific.

• Members

The only reason I compared her to Roxy is because she is only being put with Noah to shut up cries for him to have a romance and story the way that Roxy existed to hush cries for Devon to have a romantic pairing that was not Lily. I would be shocked if Courtney turns into anything other than what Roxy is..she was also used as a confidante for Lily at times.

Archived