Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Added the following to the vault!

2002-02-26

2002-02-27

2002-02-28

Here's a hilarious excerpt from the 2002-02-28 episode.

*patiently waits for Antonio Chapman to spam his "Y&r wAs So HaRdCoRe HeRe" comments* 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by ChickenNuggetz92

• Members

I am really excited about re-watching clips from late 1988 forwards.. I began watching Y&R during this time when the show began broadcasting in Israel. I remember amazing stories:

Ashley and Dr. Steven Lassiter married in 1988, but before long Steven was shot to death by the son of one of his patients.

The beautiful and talented Brenda Epperson portrayed Ashley for seven years from December 5, 1988 (I adore Brenda!)

Jessica Blair Grainger and her sad death from AIDS

- Cricket's rape by Derek Stuart  

- Philip's death by car accident and the repercussions 

- Lisa locking Brad in a cage for weeks and Lauren rescuing him

- and of course, Marge impersonating Katherine - great story!

- David Kimble!

- the beautiful Cassandra Rawlins.. 

The Young and the Restless” has been the number 1 soap opera since 1988 and I can sure understand why. great stories, great characters and great acting.  

• Members

The latest clip (144) uploaded to the 1988 folder is labeled as "final".  A MILLION THANKS to the anonymous Angel "80s clips uploader"!!  You have provided so much enjoyment to everyone here, and I'm sure it took a lot of effort and internet bandwidth to get all those clips uploaded.

For me personally, you have helped me endure this dumpster fire of a year 2020. Every day, I reserve about an hour to watch 2 of your clips, and for sure it is a highlight of the day. So many rare precious scenes I'd never dreamt of ever seeing!  The death of Cash (he is now officially my favorite Katherine love interest), the debut of Jerry Douglas and the Abbott home set, Lorie and Stuart's final scenes, a near-complete Katherine's facelift story, Ashley's breakdown.... the list goes on and on and on.... THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

• Members

Aw, it's like the end of an era, but thank you sooooo much to this person, whoever you are!

Please register in order to view this content

This has been quite a ride. The uploads started right as the CBS classics were ending so it helped with the "detox" hahaha. People like you inspire others to upload and keep this thing going! Although it wasn't all full episodes, I feel like I've now seen the important bits from those years, filling in a huge gap plus it's motivating me to get in gear with uploading the rest of my 80s DVDs!   I think that the clips were curated very well, the way it basically followed along with whatever the major A story was at each time, getting all the climaxes and big moments in Y&R history. 

• Members

Two more added to the vault, audio editing by me... and I do believe this is it for my 1986, I'll work on 1987 next.

6/26/86 - Nina's debut, Kay remembers asking Jill to buy her baby - the flashback is also on (110) of the clips but the Nina scenes are not

7/3/86 - HQ version (deleted video dated 7/4 which was a low quality of same episode) - Watch this one before clip set (111).