Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

Here in Finland the show debuted in 1998 with 1993 USA episodes. 

We had...

1998 (1993-1994)

1999 (1995-1996)

2000 (1997)

2001 (1998)

2002 (1999)

2003 (2000)

2004 (2001)

2005 (2002)

The show got cancelled in 2005 due to low ratings and returned in 2008.

2008 (2002)

2009 (2003)

2010 (2004)

2011 (2005)

2012 (2006)

2013 (2006-2007)

2014 (2007)

And since then it was cancelled. Unfortunately I never taped the show to contribute the vault sorry 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have 11 episodes with Matt Clark (Eddie Cibrian) including Matt & Victor confrontation.

Does anyone wanna trade episodes? Looking for Matt Clark/Carter Mills episodes from 2000 & 2001. A few specific episodes i'm looking for are:  January 22, 2001, January 23, 2001, January 24, 2001 - Matt/Carter drugs Sharon with ecstasy in her margarita.

I'm also looking for August 12, 2004 episode when Cameron Kirsten gets arrested in the cornfields.

• Members

Dates are as follows:

August 21, 1995
December 2, 1994
December 27, 1994
July 14, 1995
July 28, 1995
June 25, 1995
October 12, 1995
October 13, 1995
October 16, 1995 - Matt Clark and Victor confrontation
December 28, 1994 - Partial episode
September 22, 1995

• Members

Anyone still watching the clips in the vault? I'm slowing down a bit so I can savor them more now that I know they've ended.

I'm just so glad this person shared their stuff cause those September 1986 Jill and Sven clips ended on a cliffhanger and we'd never have seen what happened! Plus we get the conclusion of the December episode with Paul's centerfold.

The Sven outcome was kinda too similar to the Shawn storyline with the woman stupidly going with the bad guy. The interaction between Jack/Carl and Jack/John was more interesting. Gotta love the courtroom scenes and shelter scenes with so many extras. The shelter scenes were like something out of Dickens, a lot going on, and all good actors!

I can't believe all the subtext with Phillip being uncomfortable with girls and his reaction to Nina kissing him. I really do wonder if the writers had his orientation in mind then. I feel really bad for him. He's forging a real connection to Kay, I believe her feelings are genuine to an extent but she's also blatantly lying to him. And don't tell me she wouldn't have sent him to boarding school just like Jill did.

And we got Ashley and Victor's confrontation about the abortion! That's been on my wishlist for a while. I always thought Victor wouldn't find out for a long time after and that her breakdown would come immediately after. I liked the rain outside the cabin and the parallel to her first breakdown. Loved the scenes between Victor and Matt. Hard to believe they couldn't find more for him to do. Nikki not being told she's sick is dragging on too long. 

I skimmed early 1987 and it looks like the uploaded didn't include much of the Jill and Kay fued which is a bummer. Maybe the person was not a big fan of Brenda Dickson.

I uploaded the second half of 1/6/87 a while ago thanks to a tape someone sent to me. Does anyone have the scenes from the following episode where Kay takes the stand? Dying to see that!

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

Haha it is hard to have a discussion cause we're all at different points. I try not to be too detailed with what I post in case people haven't watched that far... Worrying about spoilers for things that aired 35 years ago... Only a soap fan would understand

• Members

I've finished the 1980s clips and I'm having withdrawals 

Is it wrong that I skipped all the Cricket scenes 

From the 1988 clips/full episodes, Nikki's pregnancy with Nicholas must have been the longest pregnancy on daytime. Nikki becomes pregnant in January and learns about it in May. Victor notices Nikki's weight gain in June and finds out about the pregnancy shortly after. Nikki leaves town in November and returns with baby Nicholas in January 1989. 

Edited by kalbir