Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Question: When Sheila switched over to B&B in 1992, she still used her real name despite being declared dead after the farmhouse fire. In theory, wouldn't credit card companies, or some kind of billing agency realize there'd  been some activity using her name in LA? I know its a soap but it hit me to question how Sheila was able to keep her past hidden from the Forresters, not having used an alias.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm reeeally hoping some wonderful person sees the Vault and adds full episodes or edits from 1978-80 concerning Kay and Jill and their storylines and also full episodes from 1983 with early appearances of Lauren, Brenda's first few weeks after her return, and pretty much the whole year LOL! I'm also hoping the end of June-early July 1987 show up with Jess Walton's first weeks as Jill and Phillip III's death from May 26-June 1, 1989. I lastly want to see all the episodes from 1994 involving Rex's shooting, death, and aftermath. If we get those, we'll be on easy street!

• Members

I agree. those clips of Phillip III's death from 1989 are so rare.. I wish someone will upload them to the vault. The scene of Jill blaming Kathrine in the hospital room after Philip died.. "first the father, and now the son".. gosh, it was so sad. and Jill wore red to his funeral because she didn't want to say goodbye all dressed in black.. Y&R was so good back then. 

And of course I eagerly wish to see again the episodes from 1994 involving Rex's shooting, death, and aftermath. again- very rare. never saw those episodes online (I refer to everyone gathering at the hospital and Katherine's finale scene with Rex, and of course comforting her enemy Jill who didn't have a chance to see Rex before he died..) and of course the memorial for Rex.. it was a really sad episode. Katherine, Gina and Danny were so devastated. 

• Members

Lol, I have watched that ep multiple times and never once recognised her. Thanks for that. I know there was a character named Rebecca, I assume she played her, as Kathy is never mentioned in synopsis during the cult story. Though we could just say it was Kathy and she changed her name.

I am fairly certain Rebecca and Paul slept together as part of the cult story, so maybe this is where Doug and Cindy fell in love, awwwwwww. Haha

• Members

i believe they did so Dylan should have come from that relationship if they had to give Paul another child.Maybe Cindy could have returned and flashbacks used. Instead they rewote stuff for the ridiculous Paul/Nikki/Dylan story.

Y&R has all that history available and they fluck it up.

• Members

Even Ian ward part of the story or was it Simon that i use to read about was the to g leader in the cult story, why didn't they bring him back so they can use those 1980 flash backs.

They could have been creative and even brang Peggy Brooks back to help nikki and Paul when the story was unravelling.