Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

I just went to upload it, and I'm getting a message that the site has reached its maximum storage limit. @ChickenNuggetz92 help!

I just clicked on the YouTube link again and it says it is private, not removed for copyright. A lot of commenters were warning them, so I think the uploader did it proactively. I hope they will be generous enough to share it on archive or elsewhere. Their contact info is here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt2UipISexd0yg9VoNrxDhQ/about 

Yikes, now I'm panicked and made all my ATWT and GL stuff unlisted.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oof, I was worried something like this would happen! Let me investigate. Worst case scenario is I have to migrate everything to a new vault but I've been keeping an active backup. It might take me a few days - hang tight everyone!

Update: As it turns out, the storage on the vault has been reduced from 5TB to 1TB. One of the joys of purchasing OneDrive Business Accounts through eBay is dealing with kinks like this. Let me purchase another one, and I will migrate everything there. It'll take some time to migrate the data as I'm limited to my own internet speed (thankfully I have fiber internet).

Edited by ChickenNuggetz92

• Members

Wow this is soo amazing this is my second time seeing a 1978 episode this year thank you kindly, i wanna see more soo bad.

I never ever heard of those 2 other ladies that were speaking in the kitchen, how long were they on and who were they more connected to? And did anything explosive happen in there storyline?

• Members

VAULT UPDATE

Hi everyone! I am happy to report that I got a new OneDrive account set up and migration of the Vault is now complete! I've just sent out link invitations to people who have previously requested direct access. The links in my signature have now been updated. You may now upload again, as usual - hopefully I won't have to do this process again in a while haha. Please spread the word to those who might now know this yet.

Thanks!

Brad