GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I agree that Donna Mills has been wasted. This story is crap and no one cares about Nina or the detective with the personality and acting skills of a brick. I was thinking that Ron was gonna bring her on as some savvy, strong, b*tchy businesswoman a la her character, Abby Fairgate from Knots. Even though it would've annoyed me, I would've been fine if she would've been cast as Mama Jerome. At least then I would've cared somewhat.

And as I've said before, this "Nina" character better be all kinds of epic. She better be like Barbie and be able to do it all because Veronica is building this vegetable up to be something major.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I see them casting Michelle Stafford if they are looking for an actress specifically from daytime. She's the only actress I see them courting and wanting with a daytime background. But as of late, I wouldn't be surprised if RC/FV stunt cast again and pick some random actress that used to work on Paper Dolls or Flamingo Road or some show from the 80s and they haven't worked in years.

• Members

Om sorry but why make Madeline the killer. Nina was posioned 20 years ago and the pharmacist said Clay came in with the perscription

Why not have the killer be Stephen Clay? Ughh

It was already all set up and that would be more plausable and understanding

Stephen hates Silas

• Members

I don't know if they will cast this role. If DM is leaving what is the point of bringing this character on, and why would she pretend to kill her own daughter in an attempt to kill her grandchild if it isn't true? What possible motive could there beto run your own name through the mud like that and ruin everything?

Archived