GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

The problem is if a show has to force something to make them forbidden. To me they're just dull, whether they're "forbidden" or not. If we find out Sam and Silas are related they'd also be dull. It screams of having no idea what to do with characters. I think they expected Nathan to be far more popular than he is so they are working overtime to make him popular (having Spinelli on the Barbie pop in to make him seem good in comparison, the "shocking" incest, et al).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really don't think these two will hit the sack, reRon just reels audience in to bask in the buzz of it all. I dozed off on Nate and Britt but miraculously stayed woke up to hear Silas' line which is funny as hell. They're called Sambien a writer had to get a hold of it.

I could care less who else Britt and her mean mommy are related to. This is absurd. I too think Nate has started to show inflection in voice, I know its baby steps, but it is something.

• Members

Carl I [!@#$%^&*] love you.

LOVED the shade Nikolas threw. I actually thought TyC showed up for work the last couple of days, sort of. However, I definitely would prefer them going with Liz and Ric, though it's clear Ron seems to want to push Liz and Nikolas for some goddamn reason.

• Members

Dead

And yes, I think they expected Nathan to be popular. Just like the Fords. It's the same thing. Why is Cementblock on EVERY DAY? Ugh. Any little chance of even liking him gets ruined because Ron shoves everyone down our throats. And then watch he'll go weeks without being seen. It's just awful pacing.

• Members

I think he will draw the line at actual incest (although he may have a did they/didn't they thing for a while).

Apparently some fans are calling them "Westcest," which gives me unfortunate "Wincest" memories.

On the bright side, that could lead to a crossover where Sam and Dean show up in Port Charles and gun down a lot of assholes.

• Members

And how many will tune in to see if incest takes place just so they can bitch about it/or cry foul for being tricked when it doesn't happen? I'm not curious in the least!

There is absolutely no reason for anyone to care about whether Britta or Brick have sex, but the possible incest angle might bring up the #s for Friday, a day that usually has the lowest #s.

Archived