GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My co-worker also watches GH and I informed her of the stupidity that is Madeline, Obrecht, No Pulse West, and Britta. First she was shocked and then she said she wasn't sure she was going to keep up with the show anymore with all of the randomness.

I agreed with her until she said Laura Wright was her favorite Carly.

• Members

What does TyC thinking he is a great actor have to do with anything? I don't recall anyone here really ever saying he was a good actor, lol. He phones it in all the time. I personally felt he at least showed up for work the last couple of days, doesn't mean he's suddenly a great actor.

I love all three Carly's for different reasons. Laura Wright's done a great job making it her own. The writing just doesn't back her up most of the time. It's still a poor man's Blair, just like Rhino said Sam is the poor man's Tea. I agree. Ron's writing them that way. He still wants OLTL even though he sucked writing that show too, he just sucked a tiny bit less and clearly has more leeway at GH. Which isn't a good thing.

lol @ Drunk Britt. Cementblock's no different. Sigh.

Can Puke comb his hair? Or shave it again? And kind of UGH at Sonny not even bothering to go see his grandson. Of course not. Business first. But no, he puts family first. GMAFB. I'm so over Scummy. PLEASE retire Maurice Benard.

Archived