GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
This makes the quote in Variety about tuning in to soaps after not watching for years and seeing familiar faces all the more absurd. At least regarding GH. If you tune in to GH and see familiar faces, you were watching other shows years ago.

And Slimeass has already mourned Nina more than Sam mourned Jason. And now he will mourn the loss of his dead baby. I know a lot of people hated Jason and his box of pain, but this is ridiculous.

• Members

Madeline and Liesl!!! It's been a long time, hasn't it?

KS looks better since finally putting on some weight but Maxie is still a twit. But she does seem like a master thespian compared to Ryan Paevey and whoever plays her friend. Good God with the awful.

Olivia is so overdramatic. Putting her with MB/Sonny just makes it worse.

Nik practically has a mullet. Ugh! The scene where Liz saw him in the ER was nice but that's about it. She's one of the only people that I like that's not a complete caricature.

Franco is just a yapping dog! I hate RH's acting.

KT really is the Bree Williamson of GH. Exact same bitchface and they can both play complete bitches but can't add real layers or play anything else. But I did think it was kinda nice that Lulu let Britt say goodbye to the baby.

Ryan Paevey SO pales in comparison to Donna Mills in every single scene they have together.

Donna Mills was campier than Kathleen Gati today!! Love them both but how absurd that RC made Madeline and Liesl sisters. Liesl already has Britta, she doesn't need more family. Does EVERYONE have to be related?

• Members

It's so bad. I hope the Qs get some decent focus during AJ's funeral coming up.

We get it, you hate Kelly and Britt. I personally think she's a competent enough actress. I felt bad for Britt today, the scenes were well done.

Maxie's new friend is beyond obnoxious.

I thought Nathan seemed a bit more alive today. I hope this continues!

• Members

Yeah, I think KT did a good job today. I liked those scenes and I really enjoyed Lulu finally getting her baby. Emme's not the best actress but she's made me buy Lulu's hunger to be a mother and to have her child back. So kudos to them both. KT emotes and does a lot more than many actors on this show.

Woodpile did seem more alive but I was so distracted by that greasy Trashbag. But I've never been much of a fan of guys with longer hair. It takes a lot to pull it off and he looks ridiculous. We traded one annoying frog face (Spinelli) for another (Levi). Why not just keep Spinelli?

• Members

I don't think either is the worst actress I've ever seen. Or even the worst on their soaps. I was just pointing out the similarities I saw with the acting styles and characters. And as I said, I did like that Lulu was the one who let Britt say goodbye to baby Ben.

Guys with long hair make me sick. Not that I missed Maxie but she really needs new friends.

Archived