GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Soapy goodness! I forgot about that for a hot minute ....

Cementblock. LMAO. I love it.

I watched the show on mute today with closed captioning (until it was interrupted). So much better. Of course it came back in time to see Ric and Nikolas nearly entering a pissing contest over Elizabeth's hospital bed and Cementblock and Britt go off together.

• Members

I will NEVER embrace incest, not even on a soap! Too many people on the face of this earth for anyone to be screwing a relative! It's not sexy or romantic. During Jammy, I kept my distance from GL.

Doubt if anything happens with Britta and Brick. moRon just has to shock the audience into watching until the next stunt casting.

• Members

I made no secret of my lack of enthousiasm with anything involving NP but I was pleasantly surprised by the scenes btween James/nathan and Britt. I think they have a lot of potential. If Ron chooses to go the incest way (which I dont think he will) I would have no trouble getting over it. Its a soap I can live with two characters finding out they are siblings AFTER they had sex. And the forbidden aspect could sale me on that ONS leading to an actual pairing.

Archived