GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO, you weren't kidding! There is NO difference between drunk Nathan and sober Nathan. My god, he couldn't have pulled off playing drunk even if he had been sloshed for real in those scenes. Oy!

I can't believe how much airtime Nathan is getting. He's been on every day this month except for the anniversary episode and he's on again on Monday (shirtless, of course). Other than being hot this dude isn't even remotely interesting. And his moms are getting way too much focus too. Day after day of them talking about their past that Ron just pulled out of his ass, and more of that on Monday too! Good lord. I'm so bored.

And Rocco? I'm not even gonna comment on that.

• Members

I think she's great and watch her every scene. I love she has a good vocabulary and doesn't talk like everyone else, and I love how she inserts German words or whatever into her speech. I have no idea if they are even real words. Donna Mills as her sister is not believable at all though, and I wish DM was able to break into the same accent. That would have been great.

• Members

Donna Mills made it worth it for me. I know Madeline is supposed to be the big bad guy to the pure and wonderful-ness of Silas (cant find a smiley projecting vomit to clearly show how i feel about this) but she is the only one I care about in the whole Nina mess. Well there would Be Britt and Robocop if i thought the show would go there but after friday im confident that the show would rather waste their potential away like they squandered any potential they have had so far.

• Members

Kathleen Gati might bother me more if GH wasn't already so full of shittastic acting. Many of them being teens and kids. And I find her OTT acting entertaining. She's also much less offensive, IMO, than most of the other actors on GH. I think it helps that I'm a long time fan of Faye Dunaway in Mommie Dearest!

And it's not like it ruins a story. When Ronnie C. is in charge, there's no story potential at all. Even Donna Mills is lost! Hell, I honestly believe even Beverlee McKinsey couldn't make any of Ron's stories work. He makes Higley at her worst look talented. And it doesn't help that I'm so put off by his apparent real life personality if his social media tantrums are any indication.

Liz and Ric had some nice moments yesterday.

God, Olivia is unbearable! Her hysterics are not needed. Her fawning over the baby was creepy. LLC's acting tics are so annoying.

I'll never understand why people ever considered Luke a viable character.

Paevey and Thiebaud should never have any scenes together. Ever.

It's so sad that Donna Mills is reduced to this. What a waste!

Since Carlivati is so hellbent on camp, can't he at least have Dr. O face down the rest of the town and unleash bags and bags of cats on them like the crazy cat lady that she is? That would be a helluva lot more entertaining (not to mention to much more unpredictable) than this hideous dreck. Gati is entertaining but the only way I'll enjoy Dr. O at this point is if she goes on a killing spree. I have a long list. I think Maxie's new friend is at the very top.

Archived