GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it's sarcasm.

And omg, Cementblock made me laugh. "Of course you're a morning person" to Levi as he rolls his eyes. Finally. SOMETHING out of this dud. And Levi would be OK but his hair is hella distracting. Yuck. Ponytail it boy.

Ugh. Sabrina's back. Just a warning. Is she back back, or is this just a pre-tape?

Ugh, and here comes Ellen storming into the PCPD shouting at Anna. At least he's on and still upset about AJ. I'll take it over him being off-screen mourning. I will never ever take Chad Duell seriously. I just can't.

• Members

It's hilarious and sad that James/Nathan only comes (partially) alive with Levi. They are SO going to be related.

Wayyy too many people on today. Nikolas is stalking Liz again I see. I will never ever like these two together or want them together. And it's sad because the affair ruined any decent friendship vibe they had IMO. And they do have a good friendship vibe. Nikolas comes off so desperate to be with her.

• Members
Ron and Frank must be salivating over this. Ugh. It comes off so slimey and creepy. I'd never want to work for them as I can just imagine them leering. Yuck. Not that I'm toned like Paevey. Damn. LOL. Or as tanned. Or is he just naturally darker?

I have to admit I forgot all about Patrick. Such bad pacing on this show. And speaking of slimy, here comes Carlos of course. Sheesh.

It took 22 minutes for Dante to spit out that Obrecht has the other embryo. I'm clearly not in the mood for GH today, lol. Oy.

• Members

I'm really really over Obrecht. What a waste of another talented actress. Such a shame. Talk about HUGE overkill. She's so disgustingly smug. I'm sick of her getting out of EVERYTHING.

Carlos was right about Patrick and Sabrina, and she looks so foolish constantly running back to Patrick. Regardless of him being the bio father of her spawn.

• Members

Kathleen Gati is such a ham in this role, I tend to wonder what she's like elsewhere. Better, I hope. The only time I remember seeing her try to give a performance was when she lit into Faison for his Anna obsession.

• Members

And we learned something new today. A detective can drop kidnapping charges (a federal offense), attempted murder and guarantee immunity? I feel so much smarter now.

Then you have O trying to barter for Britta's immunity? What for? Wasn't she released because her lawyer PROVED no crime was committed? Why would Britta need immunity?

• Members

Please don't try and make sense of this dreck Andrea.

Hmm. Levi wants Nathan to move out. I think there's more to him than all peace love and harmony. I can see him being a manipulator. But it could just be the actor and his creepy staring.

God, Woodpile and his reaction. Sigh. He looks so sad that he sucks. I want to give him a hug. lol.

OMG. Duke? Who is that again? LOL ... he exists! This can't be said enough. WAY too many people on this show.

And Shawn/TJ/Jordan are finally on again tomorrow. Yay!

Archived