GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

STFU, Ava! I hate her so much that I enjoyed Julian's smug for once. The first time I ever liked William DeVry having the smirk on in every single scene.

"I can't believe we're burying him. Again." I really liked the scenes with Tracy and Ned. I don't know why she keeps taking Luke's bullshit. Damn right Ned, Tracy is absolutely out of her mind!

Vinessa Antoine and Sean Blakemore are two of the better actors here. TJ is tolerable when he's not around the other twitty teens and when he's around his mother and Shawn.

I enjoy seeing Sonny be tortured like that. Of course Sean Kanan had the smirk on the whole time, just like he always does, but seeing AJ torture Sonny in his head was fun to watch.

Carlos is a dirty hippy.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That picture above is heinous!

I saw bits and pieces today and welcomed the interruption. I was home for the past 2 days with the stomach flu (very serious business, peeps), and I made 2 attempts to watch GH live. Thank God I had The Brady Bunch as back up.

Not much to comment on, but I have a question. Did Fluke buy moRon's portrait to hang at ELQ to replace the picture of Edward? If yes, that would be like 7 middle fingers to the audience. Does anyone know for sure?

• Members

lol I welcomed the interruption too.

Sorry about the stomach flu :( not fun. I had it about two months ago and it royally sucked. Then I got a wonderful sinus infection. Yuck. Feel better Andrea!

I don't know about the portrait.

It was nice to see Ned and it's amazing to me how much I can differentiate Justin on DAYS and Ned on GH. Wally falls right back into both characters so easily.

I'm tired of Puke and Tracy is going to end up looking like a fool. Of course.

Carlos and Levi need to both take a flying leap.

And Parry Shen is good but Brad is far from a developed character. I know you (NOT you Andrea! lol) have this thing for him and Lucas but it's a non-story.

Why wouldn't AJ be smirking about tormenting Sonny? Although I see the point about his smirking. I was disgusted Sonny sat there smug and smiling about not getting caught. I should have flipped the channel then but I wanted to see Jordan/Shawn/TJ and Ned/Tracy. I'm still not compelled to even watch what I missed.

In regard to Britt, I somewhat liked her when she got with Nikolas and she wasn't too awful (to me) but now, like everything else, she's been shoved on the screen nearly every day and I just don't care at all anymore. Not that I cared that much but even that little bit is gone. And I agree with Carl that a LOT of fans *preferred* (maybe not LIKED) Britt to Sabrina and I was one of those.

Liz and Lulu only work when the actresses give a decent performance because the writing is not there for either of them. ESPECIALLY Liz. Emme has some bad habits she really needs to give up.

• Members

See Kman,

AJ haunting Scummy makes no sense because Scummy does not feel bad about murdering him and he's operating off of incorrect information. Scummy believes AJ is guilty of gunning down Connie, so he feels justified in cold blooded murder. Scummy's conscience getting to him? Yeah, someone is off their meds, and I aint talking about Mr. Corinthos!

AJ should be haunting Carly since she is the one he left with the truth. Instead, we get Carlypalooza and Scummy to show their great bond as opposed to having Carly doing some serious soul searching. PUKE!

Oh, and I'm feeling much better. Up to solid foods now - one whole cracker. Yay!

• Members

YES to the bold. Excellent point.

They really really missed the boat (of course they did) with Carly and AJ. Instead they went with Franco and once Roger Howarth came back they clearly completely lost interest in AJ. It was clear as day and then when William deVry came on it was even worse.

• Members

I'm glad AJ was smirking when he was messing with Sonny. And it was certainly appropriate. I just hate how smug Sean Kanan usually is onscreen. But it was appropriate here. And my Sonny hatred helps. I enjoyed seeing Sonny look and sound ridiculous when Duke walked in.

That picture... I CANNOT.

• Members

Once Crappy learned they were going to be keeping their prize pet, Roger, SeanK/AJ were toast. They went well out of their way to destroy AJ and Ron blocked CarnAj supporters. There will be no one competing with Roger/FrankenTodd! This is why I don't wish to see Ingo back on GH because I fear what they'd do to Jax.

You knew CarnAj was on the table in January of 2013 evidenced by those wonderful scenes on 1/15. AJ putting Carly to bed when he would have been well w/in his rights to leave her drunk ass right on the living room floor. You knew that deep down, AJ still loved Carly. The chemistry was amazing and the story could have played out for years. Hey, let's even do a triangle if we must, but to completely drop CarnAj? That will NEVER be forgiven! Roger returns, and Crappy say "screw what might be the better story, we have Roger back so we can put him with LW". Yeah, I'm still bitter. I think I would not be so bitter if Francly were given the proper story. They weren't!

• Members

Yep. I was loving where they were going with Carly and AJ. And they did have fantastic chemistry. And the history between the characters, which weren't even played by them during the Michael storyline, was completely evident. Both of them did an excellent job. I'm bitter about it too. And one of the MANY reasons I'll never ever get behind a FrankenTodd/Carly pairing. There's NO story. But that could be said for just about everything. And when there is a 'story' it's rendered completely pointless for his latest plot twist. And I invested a year in that baby storyline all for basically nothing at this point. While it was nice to see Lulu get her kid back by that point it was such a non thing that even Lulu had a lackluster reaction.

I truly think Ron believes Franco rescuing Michael from that ludicrous drowning on the pier and then rescuing Carly is their 'love story'. IT'S NOT. And it's too bad because Roger and Laura work so well together and they have chemistry too. And then Franco whining like a teenager over Scott Baldwin as his daddy? GMAFB

And why on earth is Kelly Monaco even still on this show? Oh, that's right, for his OTHER pet, the bland, boring, asexual Michael Easton. Let's just tie EVERYONE to Silas to make him work. Um, no.

• Members

Ned, Tracy, Puke, Scummy, Bloody Ghost AJ, Duke, Ellen, Scuzzlos, the Jerome sisters, Gorgeous (and probably soon to be wasted) Jordan, Shawn, and TJ were on today. I think. I don't remember who else. Oh, Anna, Dante and some piss poor cast tough guy they ridiculously interrogated in this lame attempt to show them investigating AJ's murder. WEEKS after the fact.

And it's so lame when characters randomly run into each other, like Carlos and Michael, just so they can move the plot forward. I'm assuming Carlos will find a way to get off scot free or something because Michael told him they were "close to finding AJ's killer" (lmao).

• Members

My comment about Parry shen didnt state that Brad was necessarily a well-rounded character but its certainly to PS' credit that he lasted longer than what was initially intended imho.

And yes I have responded rather favorably to Lucas and Brad (and you might be surprised to know that i am not the only one) and wont give up on them until i have reasons to (and as long as PSh is part of the cast i still have a few) but my point was to say that I dont like characters simply becuz my favorites like them. It didnt go further than that.

• Members

True, you did say that. Sorry. I was on a rant. I do agree with that to some extent.

And I'd rather watch Brad than Felix ANY DAY. I like the potential of Lucas and Brad too but they're doing nothing with it. Felix and Brad were over before they even began and it appears to be the same with Lucas and Brad. It's annoying.

• Members

My biggest problem with Felix was his Sobby obsession. It was not necessary to write this character so pathetically hung up in his best friend's affairs. The difference between Felix/Sobby and Felix/Carly was night and day.

Another problem with Felix is that Mark is CLEARLY not comfortable with this gay character. He is fine saying the words, but his body language is all wrong. Reminds me of when Will on Days kissed this guy in the square alley a few years ago and Chandler was cringing the entire time. I guess he eventually came around, but I don't know for sure because I didn't watch after that. I must have been home one day.

They need to move onto Brad and Lucas (so I can ff) and figure out what to do with Felix.

Archived